10 DPO and pretty sure I'm going to go insane this time around

mayacat

Reaction score
Every month I forget how easy the first week after O is and how difficult the second one is....I can fly through the first 7 days, no problem, but after that, the obsession starts.

We're not even supposed to be trying this month but we didn't want to stop anything if it does work. Well, our timing ended up being spot-on but my temps aren't as high as they usually are, but I'm still fairly certain I've O'd. The uncertaintly is killing me though, especially because any faint + is completely invalid still. (I had a faint + last night, but it could equally be residual as my levels were still at 29 last week). I need a medium-dark + at a night test to be sure, which I can't get for probably about a week, if at all.

Sorry, just wanted to rant a little. I have so much hope placed on this cycle after so much heartbreak almost a month ago.

Awwww :( I'm so so sorry. That sounds really really frustrating because you don't know if it is a real :bfp: or if it's residual HCG. I don't have any advice because I've never been in your situation, but I just wanted to tell you that I hear you, and I do understand how hard the waiting can be. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->