10 miu pregnancy test

Hi ladies I got my :bfp: at 14dpo with the 10miu ic, unfortunately I mc.

Im hopeful for this month and currently using them again, today is 13dpo with lots of random symptoms

My story is exactly the same Kitty. bfp at 14dpo and mc. I'm back ttc, very hopeful and with some very light symptoms at 12dpo today.

XXX

Lets keep our fingers crossed. i am resisting the urge to go to asda and buy a clearblue digi lol oh the stress :hugs:

Hi girls,

can I just ask, what does the miu stand for? I've just ordered some ovulation sticks and pregnancy tests from amazon you see. they say they are the highly sensitive ones but I did wonder on that miu part.

Obviously I havent yet used these yet but I'm glad a thread like this exists as I did have some questions about them. :)

I tested with IC's at 12 dpo and received the faintest of faint lines. One hour later on same day used FRER and CBD and got 2 unmistakable lines on FRER and pregnant 1-2 on the digital. Just for fun I kept testing until 3 weeks after AF with the IC's and the second line was never as dark as the first, whereas FRER was blatent right off the bat. I wouldn't trust the IC's ever! nothing beats FRER.

Ok I don't want to put the cart before the horse but I just tested using evening urine and got a very faint pink line in the time limit, I have been testing everyday since Jan 31st and never got a line in the time frame, I have had some after they dried, I don't know if this is a bunk test or not but I will test again in the morning and see what happens.....

hi ladies, i am also using the ic 10mui this cycle and was wondering if anyone has had evaps with them? congrats to the expecting ladies

hi ladies, i am also using the ic 10mui this cycle and was wondering if anyone has had evaps with them? congrats to the expecting ladies

cant say i have, and i feel like i have pee'd on HUNDREDS of them this past week or so!! That is one thing i can say about these, when they say :bfn: is a lovely clean one with no dye smudge or evaps in sight!

cant say i have, and i feel like i have pee'd on HUNDREDS of them this past week or so!! That is one thing i can say about these, when they say :bfp: is a lovely clean one with no dye smudge or evaps in sight!

thanks,hmmmm, interesting. i really not sure now:wacko: I have had a so so so so faint second line yesterday and again today, but not completely sure they came up in time frame as the strip goes light pink as the urine soaks through then white. Oh well guess will try again in morning:shrug:

many apologies, my last post was supposed to say :bfn: :blush:

i have a faint positive at 12 DPO on a 10ml/U. Ive been using them for months and have never had a single evap line. This month i've had really really faint positives since around 8DPO which i had tried not to get excited about but it appears to be getting a bit darker now :) fingers crossed! xxx Baby Dust to All xxx

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee490/AngelBunnyFaerie/12DPO8Feb.jpg

I got mine this morning with a 10mui at 8DPO!
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h92/clairenew7777/photo-1.jpg

i have a faint positive at 12 DPO on a 10ml/U. Ive been using them for months and have never had a single evap line. This month i've had really really faint positives since around 8DPO which i had tried not to get excited about but it appears to be getting a bit darker now :) fingers crossed! xxx Baby Dust to All xxx

Angelbunny - I totally see your second line, pick up a store test, a frer or something to check again. I've peed on more than a few of these 10miu ones and they are STARK white for me (besides the control line of course). I'm not far enough along that I truly expected to see anything anyway but I'm crazy and I like flushing money down the drain. :wacko:

clairlou88 - Congratulations!!!

Does anyone know how many miu the wondfo ones are? I have a ton of them here and want to test so bad lol

ladies what is a FRER, I am from Australia and new to babyand bump:)

ladies what is a FRER, I am from Australia and new to babyand bump:)

FRER is First Response Early Response,

I would recommend getting the internet cheapies from Amazon. Make sure they're the Wondfo blue ones and not the pink ones as those aren't early detection, then get a FRER or a digi if you get a positive on one of those. It will save you a lot of money!

With my oldest I got a BFP at 9DPO with a FRER. With my second I got a BFP at 15DPO with FRER. With the one I miscarried, I got a ***very*** faint line with FRER at 8DPO and a BFP at 9DPO.

Going to try out the Wondfo this time... I have the blue ones, but I looked up the sensitivity they claim and it's 25, not 10. Perhaps they are sand bagging? Or are there more than one type of Wondfo IC tests on Amazon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->