10 weeks with IVF twins

Omg I'm sorry I started something! We're probably ok but I'm just paranoid. I'm amazed that you can hear even one heart beat...that's great!

I had days like that around that time. It totally freaked me out too. It's the time when the first tri symptoms start to fade and come and go more. I kept thinking my bump was getting smaller too, but I think it's just in your head. I even took a picture once bc I was sure it was smaller, but it was actually clearly bigger than the week before, I had filled out in other areas so it was deceptive.

Hands off the dopplers ladies!! :haha: You're going to worry yourselves more.

Thanks Pink, I'm scared to use the Doppler in case I don't find anything and I lose my mind! Wednesday cannot come soon enough.

I know, im ok really, not panicking. I found mine around 11 weeks ish. Dont panic if you can't though as it takes loads of practice x

Hey girls it's alright :) I was freaked out too! First with my doppler alot of times I thought I could only find one but thats because their hb rate was so similar all I was getting was the same numbers over and over... THey are so tiny they are only an inch or 2 from each other so even the doctors will tell you that its hard to pick up on a doppler and some wont even try.

Second I have never had a PG symptom once it really doesnt signify anything is wrong I promise you. Other than having the crap kicked out of me constantly I wouldnt have known I was pg :)

Thanks, Brandy. :) I was having some round ligament pain almost daily up until today..it just stopped. My uterus feels lighter too and it got me all worried. I wish there was an ultrasound clinic I could just walk in to and pay $50 for a five minute viewing! Lol...it would put my mind at ease. Man, I think I just came up with a great business idea!!

Thanks, Brandy. :) I was having some round ligament pain almost daily up until today..it just stopped. My uterus feels lighter too and it got me all worried. I wish there was an ultrasound clinic I could just walk in to and pay $50 for a five minute viewing! Lol...it would put my mind at ease. Man, I think I just came up with a great business idea!!

Oh it's stressful I know. I was in full on panic mode the whole time. If it wasnt for constant doctor appts and scans every 2 weeks I would of had a nervous breakdown.

Now I look back and wish I would of just enjoyed it a little more but its MUCH easier said than done. I can do that now because their beating me up is a constant reminder they are in there.

Not long and you will have that too :)

I didn't relax until I got a really noticeable bump and I could feel them fairly regularly. It's like I wasn't fully convinced I was actually pregnant till then.

Do you have any local private ultrasound clinics? In la there are a bunch of them. I just googled 3d or 4d ultrasound and found them. We did a private gender scan at 14 weeks that only cost $45. I know you are earlier than that but id bet they would still do a scan for you just to give you some reassurance.

I also had many moments early on where I was convinced something was wrong because my symptoms disappeared. My stomach would all of the sudden be a lot flatter. I finally realized that the time of day I measured it and what i ate had lot to do with it. In the morning it is always smaller. I also had a total meltdown in my re's office because I wasnt feeling morning sickness yet at 8 weeks. I laugh now because it finally did show up will a vengence and is still here at 28 weeks! So I think you have to accept that symptoms will come and go and it is normal. I think you body adjusts to the pregnancy every once in a while and settles and then new symptoms appear or return as it is once again challenged by the pregnancy's progression.

Girls, I'm freaking out. When I wiped this morning, I had pink cervical mucus. I had this in my last doomed IVF pregnancy. I'm scared sick. My appointment tomorrow isn't even with my Dr, it's with the ultrasound tech... have any of you experienced this?

I had a lot of bleeding and spotting throughout my first tri... I`ve heard a lot of twin moms did actually...

Girls, I'm freaking out. When I wiped this morning, I had pink cervical mucus. I had this in my last doomed IVF pregnancy. I'm scared sick. My appointment tomorrow isn't even with my Dr, it's with the ultrasound tech... have any of you experienced this?

Most of us twin mommies have had bleeding. Mine was around 7 and 9 weeks. It's very common because we create much more blood than a singleton pregnancy. Your cervix is very sensitive and with the increased blood flow it can happen.

I would call your doctor though and have it checked. He might just tell you to rest up till the u/s tomorrow but I would let them make that decision.

Thank you girls. I am terrified. I called my dr. and they gave me the option of waiting until my ultrasound tomorrow at 3pm or going to the ER if I'm absolutely panicking.. which of course I am, but I'm going to wait until tomorrow.

Your stories are so reassuring.. thank you.

Thank you girls. I am terrified. I called my dr. and they gave me the option of waiting until my ultrasound tomorrow at 3pm or going to the ER if I'm absolutely panicking.. which of course I am, but I'm going to wait until tomorrow.

Your stories are so reassuring.. thank you.

I am too impatient lol I would go to the ER for my own piece of mind. Not saying that you're decision is not right I am just high strung.

I will be thinking of you please update :)

omg.. its become full on bleeding now... not tons (yet) but enough. With my insurance, its $250.00 for an ultrasound at the ER. Tomorrow, it's $25.00 for my visit with my Dr and ultrasound, thats the ONLY thing stopping me from going to the ER.. ugh. I am so unhappy right now. Can't wait to leave work to call my mom.

Oh my gosh hun. At least leave work and go home to put your feet up. Tell them you're not feeling well.
I hope it's nothing. As the others have said, spotting & bleeding is common with twins, but I know it's so scary when it happens. Just want to give you lots of :hugs: :hugs:
Get out of work and into a cozy blanket at home.

With my dd I had bright red bleeding and was sure it was all over (at 8 weeks). I went to er and everything looked fine and they couldn't figure out where blood was coming from. They suggested a week bed rest to make sure things were ok and did a scan at the end of that week and everything was ok.

Sending you hugs and hope you get good news too xxxxxx

Hmommy I am thinking of you today. Please update us after your scan :)

Praying for a positive update soon! Hope you`re holding up okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->