10 weeks with IVF twins

Yeah mine were 2mm apart now similar but if you had 2 babies separately they would be different so its like having 2 pregnancies x

My discharge is yellow most of time lately.

Measuring a little different is totally normal. My baby A was always a bit smaller, quite a bit smaller at the beginning in fact. I had a scan yesterday and she's now bigger than her sister!

Yes please could you add me? I'm due sept 9th if I make it to 40 weeks!

My twins are fraternal. My twin due date is August 10th. I believe that's 37 weeks

Can you add me too, please? I don't know what we're having yet (maybe soon?) but twinsies are theoretically due on august 5. I do count 7/14 as 37 weeks though. Who knows!

As for showing, I feel like I've always been :), ever since before my egg retrieval, my tummy has been soooo bloated. Then I saw a fairly big bump difference in size bw weeks 7 and 8. Definitely had to tell people early (around week 8) due to all this and I'm glad I did. Seems to be expanding more and more and my clothes can't hide anything anymore! I was in my regular jeans till week 9 with a rubber band and a belly band. Now in maternity jeans.

I have added you all to the due date list.

Mine are 3 days apart at the moment. Hopefully the little one will catch up!

How far along were you all when you had your booking appointment with a midwife? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->