10 weeks with IVF twins

Hey ladies I am on cyclogest pessaries twice a day and a gestone injection once a day. Ive been told I can come off it now and another doc said after 12 weeks. Ive never been told what my levels are but I have some extras so think I will wean off them too so its not a blunt stop x

That is what I did. I ran out of the capsules first and then finished off the injections till it was all gone. They said it was fine it wouldnt hurt anything.

They looked at me like I had 2 heads when I begged to continue injecting myself ROFL!

I HATE the muscular injections but we will do whatever it takes. Oh I found one of the twins on the doppler yesterday about 180bpm! Got scan on Monday so hoping to see both doing well x

Thanks for the responses ladies :hugs: don't know what people did before these groups?? Lol...:wacko: I haven't come off the progesterone shots yet. My high risk ob told me to stay on it until 14 weeks....I think just to make me feel better.

:flower:

Hey ladies, quick update, I had my 12 week scan today. All looked good. One baby was chilled and the other was break dancing and kicking away. Amazing. Told aome family and friends today and told them not to tell ANYONE, just hoping they keep it shut. We had to t21 test too which I didnt want at first. Praying we have happy and healthy twins. They also said my sub chloronic bleed was not seen. Can I get excited now? X

Hey ladies, quick update, I had my 12 week scan today. All looked good. One baby was chilled and the other was break dancing and kicking away. Amazing. Told aome family and friends today and told them not to tell ANYONE, just hoping they keep it shut. We had to t21 test too which I didnt want at first. Praying we have happy and healthy twins. They also said my sub chloronic bleed was not seen. Can I get excited now? X

Northern, that is awesome! What a great relief to have seen both babies growing and thriving! Happy New Year to you! :happydance:

THANK YOU! I wish us all a happy and healthy 2014! I am starting to get excited now. I really hope they are both ok xx

Happy New year everyone! I cant believe I just hit the 3rd Tri.. I am in shock :)

Wow Brandy!! Congrats on the third trimester!:happydance: not long now!! :thumbup:

Nothern - get excited lady!! :happydance:

Congrats on 3rd tri Brandy! Wow! Saw your latest bump pic, you're looking great!

Happy new years everybody! It's going to be a pretty special year!

Im excited! :) did you all have bumps at 12 weeks? this is mine! [URL=https://s275.photobucket.com/user/gemandian/media/20131231_171502-1.jpg.html]https://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj296/gemandian/20131231_171502-1.jpg[/URL]

I didn't have much of a bump at 12 weeks. I just looked like I'd put on weight for the longest time lol. Over the past 2 weeks or so it's really showed up and I'm almost fully in mat clothes. Got together with some friends for NY's last night and they were all freaking out and touching my belly. Not gonna lie, I love all the fuss. :haha:

I have an awesome bump and I'm not even 10 weeks! It's probably just the progesterone and over eating, but I don't care...I'm in maternity clothes and loving every minute of it! Lol...:happydance:

Lol. I can see some of mine is chocolate and crisps from xmas but its rounded at the sides even when I lie down so im sure its them ;) x

Such great news Hun and gorgeous scan pics

Lol. I can see some of mine is chocolate and crisps from xmas but its rounded at the sides even when I lie down so im sure its them ;) x

Girls, I'm panicking this morning. Just four days to go to my ultrasound but I don't have any symptoms anymore. Every single day I would feel this heavy feeling in my uterus, or pinches, and twinges. This morning.. nothing. Even my stomach looks flatter. I'm trying not to be melodramatic but I'm so in tune with my body and this just scares me. :(

How far as you hun? I feel similar today but have to keep hope, my symptoms have definitely eased And I believe thats normal, try bot to worry hun. Do you habe a doppler to have a quick check for heartbeat? X

I'm 10 weeks today and I do have a Doppler but doubt I'll pick anything up yet?? I was told to use it when/if I get to around 14 weeks..

Now im worried. I thought id just quickly use the doppler and I can only find one hb. Please both be ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->