100mg of clomid. 5DPO. Trying not to symptom spot!

How many hours ago was that? What does the test look like now? Do you have some frers about it should show up, I have my fingers strongly x'ed for you xx :)

Well,ff put you now ovulating cd19, which is more what I suspect. So you'd only be 9dpo. Still very early for testing.

How many hours ago was that? What does the test look like now? Do you have some frers about it should show up, I have my fingers strongly x'ed for you xx :)

That was about 5 hours ago..I don't but I'm going to be getting some..Trying not to get my hopes up but I've heard the dollar ones aren't more sensitive than FRER's.. I'll be confused if AF shows due to all that pelvic pain I had?

Well,ff put you now ovulating cd19, which is more what I suspect. So you'd only be 9dpo. Still very early for testing.

Yeah I was just playing around with the methods.. It had a dotted crosshair on advanced but changed it back to FAM and it put it back on CD 16... Think I'm just gonna wait until I'm 18dpo :dohh:

Rustyswife: I'm sorry. Darn dollar tree store test. I'd try frer not curved. You have come a long way indeed. Clomid 100mg has worked for so many ppl I've come across in ttc communities.

Don't give up. FF never gave me cross hairs on advanced and I had a clear shift. So I don't put too much stalk in it. It is a nice tool to put down all the symptoms and temps for me only. I can't tell you the number of times I had to override the O date on it. :shrug:

FX for a good line on FRER.

Rustyswife: I'm sorry. Darn dollar tree store test. I'd try frer not curved. You have come a long way indeed. Clomid 100mg has worked for so many ppl I've come across in ttc communities.

Don't give up. FF never gave me cross hairs on advanced and I had a clear shift. So I don't put too much stalk in it. It is a nice tool to put down all the symptoms and temps for me only. I can't tell you the number of times I had to override the O date on it. :shrug:

FX for a good line on FRER.

Yeah I was hoping for a 2nd line.. Yeah clomid 100mg worked for me.. So I'm hoping we DTD in enough time... Still confused about whether I ovulated on CD 16 or 19? Wish I can get to Wednesday or Thursday by now! Hesitating to see the next couple of temps! As of right now feeling sluggish and tired... Gonna be a long 48 hours :coffee::wacko:

So I added CD22 temps back and put the method on FAM and I got solid crosshairs on CD 19... So that puts me at 10dpo!

Guess this is what I'm gonna go by.. Just real curious about that inaccurate temp on CD 20?????

Not sure. FF advance never gave me solid crosshairs and I had a clear temp shift.

FX for a BFP soon. I'm headed out on vacation but will be back in a week. Will check up on you then!!

Temp is still up... FF didn't detect ovulation on advanced or FAM.. so I put it on Research method and it put ovulation on cd17?

I just think once I reach 18dpo and my period still hasn't came I'll be testing!

Aww okay! Well you enjoy your vaca!!!! By a week I should definitely know something!

So I had a question about the progesterone level and when my nurse thought I ovulated.. She called me back today and she said for what my levels were on CD 23 the day I had the blood work done I ovulated about 6-7 days before then so she said around June 7th or 8th so that'll mean I ovulated on CD16 or CD17... So the way my chart is now is accurate... 13DPO now :)

Just a waiting game... I'll be on the lookout for my temps and be testing next Monday :thumbup:

When I woke up this morning while I was taking my temp I felt a little gush down there so I was thinking hmmm she's here but my temp was still up and it was just clear cm..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->