100mg of clomid. 5DPO. Trying not to symptom spot!

Wow! that is a heck of a temp spike you got there!

What tests do you plan to use? :D

I'm going to use FRER rapid result.. it's the only FRER that isn't curved.. What other tests would be good? I don't want to use those curved FRERs!!!!

Wow! that is a heck of a temp spike you got there!

I know!!!! When I seen the result I put the thermometer back in my mouth and it was still very similar...

What do you think that means? I've never had a temp this high before!

Have you any ic's around? I would be very tempted to pop to the local pound/dollar store and grab a couple;)

Have you any ic's around? I would be very tempted to pop to the local pound/dollar store and grab a couple;)

I don't... I have those dollar store ones here but I'm terrified to POTS cause I'm only 10dpo.. I want to get a clear positive if it is... Don't want to be squinching to see one :haha:

Usually a big rise means a progesterone rise. If your temps stays up there you could have a triphase chart :)

The Walmart .88 tests are good at fairly early testing.

10dpo is time enough for the truly sensitive tests to show. I know if you buy the two pack regular frer/digital you don't have to deal with curved handle but still get the frer quality. Other than that, I can only think of cheapies such as wondfo or OSOM (kinda expensive actually but very good). But you'd have to get those onlne and if you have amazon prime you can get them in two days.

I'd just use the cheapies from walmart like cppeace suggested but I personally haven't used them. Yet, hey, can't beat that price!!! The dollar store brand is ok too but not sure of their sensitivity.

You have a couple more days so really praying for you. Your temp rise is a good sign of progesterone peak. Let s hope it stays up near there and you can celebrate a bfp soon!! FX

Usually a big rise means a progesterone rise. If your temps stays up there you could have a triphase chart :)

Yay! Girl I'm hoping it stays up! My OH is saying things like there might be a little baby growing in there.. Everytime I say my pelvic area hurts again :)

10dpo is time enough for the truly sensitive tests to show. I know if you buy the two pack regular frer/digital you don't have to deal with curved handle but still get the frer quality. Other than that, I can only think of cheapies such as wondfo or OSOM (kinda expensive actually but very good). But you'd have to get those onlne and if you have amazon prime you can get them in two days.

I'd just use the cheapies from walmart like cppeace suggested but I personally haven't used them. Yet, hey, can't beat that price!!! The dollar store brand is ok too but not sure of their sensitivity.

You have a couple more days so really praying for you. Your temp rise is a good sign of progesterone peak. Let s hope it stays up near there and you can celebrate a bfp soon!! FX

Thank you FTale!! I think I'm gonna use the 88 cent ones! I've got 4 of them and if I get any kind of line on those then I'll get the FRER's just not the curved ones! Last time I was pregnant I got a BFN at 10dpo so I really would like to wait.. Just 4 more days unless I cave in :haha:

Temp dropped this morning but there's no sign of AF yet. Usually I spot before she comes and haven't had that yet. Please cross your fingers she stays away!!!!!!

You're temp just fell from that insane rise. It's still up in compared with the ones before the rise. Fingers crossed.

You're temp just fell from that insane rise. It's still up in compared with the ones before the rise. Fingers crossed.

Thanks Cppeace!! Yeah I noticed it's still high though! No discharge or spotting just very clear CM...

:witch: STAY AWAY!

Stay away AF!! Your chart looks really good. Make sure you use FMU so you know it's nice and concentrated. :)

Stay away AF!! Your chart looks really good. Make sure you use FMU so you know it's nice and concentrated. :)

Thanks love!!! YES! Stay away you :witch:!!!!!!! Thanks i hope it stays looking good! One other symptom I'm having besides some pelvic pain is EXHAUSTION!!!!!!!

Oh, rusty!! Exhaustion is such a big give away.

I get tired around my AF time but nothing like when pregnant. I'm really really hoping this is it for you. Been so long...HUGS

Praying for you!!

Oh, rusty!! Exhaustion is such a big give away.

I get tired around my AF time but nothing like when pregnant. I'm really really hoping this is it for you. Been so long...HUGS

Praying for you!!

FTale.. I know..I'm 12 dpo and no signs of the :witch:!!!!!! I was so exhausted my eyes were so heavy and I had gotten plenty of sleep the night before..I keep running to the loo to see if I see her coming!

If she does comes I'll be so confused on what all that crazy pelvic pain was! YES it's been forever! I've been waiting for a child for several years now and I'm finally at a place where we got great insurance and I can afford to take clomid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->