100mg of clomid. 5DPO. Trying not to symptom spot!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So today I'm 5DPO and I'm trying so hard not to write down every symptom! I swore I was pregnant last cycle cause I had these "new" symptoms popping up! So now to save me from heartache.. I REFUSE TO SYMPTOM SPOT!

I think clomid gives me almost every pregnancy symptom in the book!

Saying no to symptom spotting :ignore:

Clomid does seem to give a ton of symptoms for sure. Good luck!

I took 100mg this cycle too. I've felt pregnant since O day :haha: I know its just the Clomid but I'm 7dpo and my nips are just starting to not hurt as bad.

I hope our 'Clomid' symptoms change over to preggy symptoms. FX!!

Well my temp dipped so FF isn't showing ovulation.. Do you think I ovulated? Maybe on CD 16? That's where it was before the dip..

I think it was CD16. You have a clear shift. FF couldn't find my obvious on any of the methods, so I had to go off my own symptoms, temping..lol Crazy.

I would just override it to cd 16 and coverline.....97.3??? I forget what you chart said. HTH

I think it was CD16. You have a clear shift. FF couldn't find my obvious on any of the methods, so I had to go off my own symptoms, temping..lol Crazy.

I would just override it to cd 16 and coverline.....97.3??? I forget what you chart said. HTH

I'm thinking so too.. When I took 100mg of clomid years back I ovulated on cd 16... I overrided it so guess I'll just keep temping and see what it does. I'm suppose to have my progesterone level checked tomorrow so guess I'll know in a day or too! I just know if I ovulated this cycle it would've been around cd 16 due to the EWCM and high sex drive.

And I also have been taking more Tylenol this cycle so don't know if that has any kind of affect..

Well in my opinion it's very iffy. Your best rise in on cd20-21. You preovulation temps are not much lower than your cd 17-20 temps. It's iffy overall.

My temp went up today.. So I'm thinking cd 16 since I did have the EWCM...

I got my blood work done to check my progesterone levels so I should know something tomorrow or Friday!

Well, if it was cd 16 for you then that 6dpo could have been an implantation dip maybe.

I'm hoping it is! Girl for some reason my stomach is hurting! I was on lunch and I've been holding my pee for about 20 mins.. After I relieved myself about 10 mins later I started having these cramps starting in the middle of my stomach all the way down to my vagina.. It felt like a twisting sharp pain that didn't ease up for a couple of mins..

I know this maybe TMI... But everytime I pee or try to poop (like push) my stomach has these sharp cramps... I've been having bowel movements so I know it's not caused from constipation..

Don't know hon. Could be a few different things.Hopefully it's a good sign.

My temp went up today.. So I'm thinking cd 16 since I did have the EWCM...

I got my blood work done to check my progesterone levels so I should know something tomorrow or Friday!

FX for a good progesterone level!!

Thank you!!! I'm hoping I get the results tomorrow!!

I need to get a test done too. I'm planning on doing it next cycle as I don' think I got pregnant this time around. I'm too chicken to test too. I did a sneak peak yesterday and it was bfn but I never held it or anything just peed on stuff.

I want to have a nice day today so not going to do it unless some thing special pushes me but all signs point to - nope.

How are you feeling?

I need to get a test done too. I'm planning on doing it next cycle as I don' think I got pregnant this time around. I'm too chicken to test too. I did a sneak peak yesterday and it was bfn but I never held it or anything just peed on stuff.

I want to have a nice day today so not going to do it unless some thing special pushes me but all signs point to - nope.

How are you feeling?

Yeah I'm glad my OBGYN checks my progesterone levels every month so I'm not out there wondering if I ovulated... So she called me back and so I did respond to 100mg of clomid and I ovulated!! She said I probably ovulated around cd 16! I told myself I'm not testing early! Don't want another heartbreak!

I'm feeling okay! I've a rough couple of days though! Just awful pelvic pain! On 6dpo that afternoon I started having pressure achy cramps when I tried to push to pee or make a bowel movement... Then later on that evening I started having sore like muscles in the pelvic area.. Especially I felt the pain when I bent over to pick something up off the floor.
The next day I still had the same pain but only happened when I tried to use the bathroom then I had real bad pain that lasted 20 minutes after I came back from lunch and then after that my pelvic area was just achy and hurt worse when I stood up from a sitting position or even walking..

As of right now its just the achy sore pelvic area.. It aches everytime I stand up or walk.. like I've been working out that part of my body for days!

Sounds good,hon. You should be able to start testing in a few days :) I'll start testing in 5 days. I'm very optimistic for me for some unknown reason. Ha Ha.
I had unusual ovary/tubal discomfort and pain for days before ovulating and the last 4 days. It is totally gone today though. I've researched and it takes 3-4 days for the fertilized egg/dividing cells to make it out of the tubes and to the uterus where they float for a few days getting big and strong enough to attach.So, I am thinking it's a great sign for me.

How are you feeling?

Yeah I'm glad my OBGYN checks my progesterone levels every month so I'm not out there wondering if I ovulated... So she called me back and so I did respond to 100mg of clomid and I ovulated!! She said I probably ovulated around cd 16! I told myself I'm not testing early! Don't want another heartbreak!

I'm feeling okay! I've a rough couple of days though! Just awful pelvic pain! On 6dpo that afternoon I started having pressure achy cramps when I tried to push to pee or make a bowel movement... Then later on that evening I started having sore like muscles in the pelvic area.. Especially I felt the pain when I bent over to pick something up off the floor.
The next day I still had the same pain but only happened when I tried to use the bathroom then I had real bad pain that lasted 20 minutes after I came back from lunch and then after that my pelvic area was just achy and hurt worse when I stood up from a sitting position or even walking..

As of right now its just the achy sore pelvic area.. It aches everytime I stand up or walk.. like I've been working out that part of my body for days!

You sound like you have a good bit of hormones surging through you right now. The pelvic pain is a big give away. I had that type of pain but only twice and it was intense like you described. I really hope all the pain is because your body knows its making a home for bubba. :happydance:

I don't know if 100mg of Clomid is doing it for me though or if myhubby's sperm is strong enough for the swim. My body felt like AF was coming on 6dpo and I tested bfn yesterday and today at 10dpo. To top it off my rhr went down too to further solidify the witch is coming. I think I'm ready to move on to IUI and being monitored.

Will be keeping my FX for you!! :dust:

Sounds good,hon. You should be able to start testing in a few days :) I'll start testing in 5 days. I'm very optimistic for me for some unknown reason. Ha Ha.
I had unusual ovary/tubal discomfort and pain for days before ovulating and the last 4 days. It is totally gone today though. I've researched and it takes 3-4 days for the fertilized egg/dividing cells to make it out of the tubes and to the uterus where they float for a few days getting big and strong enough to attach.So, I am thinking it's a great sign for me.

I'll be testing in about 3 days! My last cycle my LP was 11 days so in 3 days I'll be 11dpo so I should get an accurate reading! This pelvic pain has eased up but still hurts when I stand up from a sitting position..Feels sore..

Wow.. Nice! I hope so girl! Sounds promising also!! I started getting pains around 6dpo and its easing up today 8dpo..I'm thinking this pain is a great sign for me cause my cousin had the exact same thing happened to her..

How are you feeling?

You sound like you have a good bit of hormones surging through you right now. The pelvic pain is a big give away. I had that type of pain but only twice and it was intense like you described. I really hope all the pain is because your body knows its making a home for bubba. :happydance:

I don't know if 100mg of Clomid is doing it for me though or if myhubby's sperm is strong enough for the swim. My body felt like AF was coming on 6dpo and I tested bfn yesterday and today at 10dpo. To top it off my rhr went down too to further solidify the witch is coming. I think I'm ready to move on to IUI and being monitored.

Will be keeping my FX for you!! :dust:

Girl I hope soo! My cousin is like yup you are.. And I was like how do you know? She had the exact thing happen to her during her second pregnancy and she is still having pelvic pain and she's 14 weeks.

Really? Was you pregnant when you experienced the pain?

Aww! Yeah I swore I thought I was pregnant last cycle cause I had AF like cramps around 6 dpo but it wasn't a bfp cycle :(

Did your temp go down today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->