11 dpo heavy-ish IB??

AthenaGoddess

Reaction score
Ok...I've had 4 babies and only spotted with my last one...after my BFP. Well this month I have had the classic symptoms, mainly the lack of my usual post-o/pre-af symptoms. My crazy blue veins and bumps on areolas are there every cycle so I can't get excited about that! Well anyway I'm 11 dpo (4 days before AF) and I woke up to ruddy brown discharge this morning...enough to make me think I started AF but then it turned bright red/pink once I got to work! It is not scant yet it is nothing like AF in fact I don't even have any cramping or bloating; however it's enough that I put a pad on! I never spot before AF...maybe just a little light brown discharge the night before but this it. Last night before bed I started to get tiny localized sharp pulsating twinges in the left side "down there" that lasted about an hour and then boom! I wake up to the brown discharge and now blood. I had a BFN on a $ tree test this morning. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this type of IB and then had a BFP

Not me, but I was where you were a week ago. The search feature on this forum is awesome. I searched "Implantation" in the thread titles and found a bunch with stories. Some people have had heavy bleeds then a BFP. I'm still getting BFN, so pretty sure my red, but short and light AF was actually AF.

Not me, but I was where you were a week ago. The search feature on this forum is awesome. I searched "Implantation" in the thread titles and found a bunch with stories. Some people have had heavy bleeds then a BFP. I'm still getting BFN, so pretty sure my red, but short and light AF was actually AF.
Thank you! It sucks when this kind of stuff happens...leaves us obsessing over it all day long! Lol I was actually just reading about ovarian cyst ruptures so now I have myself freaked out over that! 🙈 I can't win!

Forgot to add that my temp is at its highest today too when usually it drops down low when AF arrives

I think you need to test if your temps have gone higher good luck x

If I'm remembering correctly, Athena, you got a BFP yesterday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->