11 month year old boy?

LynseyPynsey

Reaction score
My LO will be 11 months at Xmas and I'm so stumped what to get him, doesn't help his birthday is exactly 4 weeks after Xmas :(
Anyone have any ideas?

My LO is one at the dec of December for his birthday he's getting a smart trike.
For Christmas his main gift is the vtech toot toot garage ( it's £29.99 at toys r us at the moment) he's also getting vtech toot toot airport, megablocks, books, clothes etc :thumbup:

My LO will be 1 on 12th Jan-I am just buying stuff and then will split into Chrsitmas/Birthday closer to the time.
So far I have got him-
---------------------------------
Happyland police station (Argos £3.99) *should d have been £9.99*
Lamaze book (Car boot £1.00) *RRP £7*
Lets pretend Charley bear (£2.50 charity shop) *RRP £49.99*
fisher price learning wallet (£2.99 sainbusrys) *should have been £9.99* PAUL
v tech splash and count penguin (amazon £16) *shoul have been £22 bought with amazon vouchers from topcash back by paul*
fisher price laugh and learn keys (£1.74 sainsburys) *should have been £5.99 but was reduced and I paid with nectar card points*
octopals £8 amazon should be £14 (apid with Pauls amazon vouchers from topcash back)

Then I am getting a Little Tykes kitchen as a joint gift for him and the almost 4yr old and will get LO a ride on toy aswell I think (Along with any other bargains I find along the way lol). The splash and count penguin is fab, I have been playing with it already, highly reccomend it!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/VTech-Splash-and-Count-Penguin/dp/B007646USY

Last year my DS was 1 a few weeks before Christmas, some things he got are - ride on toy, a walker, vtech toot toot garage, happyland, wooden blocks and a wooden activity cube. We did get him megabloks but he preferred his sisters duplo.

My wee one will be 10 months and so far we have :

A happy hopperz style bouncing cow
A circus tent
A cosy colourful blanket
Books
A stacker toy
A peg board

From us and other people she is also getting:
A dolls pram walker and doll
A special teddy
A bath toy
Possibly a scout/violet

And lots of other toys clothes etc

We're trying not to go overboard as she won't really know and it's her birthday not long after.

X

Alex was 11months old last Christmas, he turned 1 the end of January, he got a battery powered ride on train with 22piece track, a trike, a ride on car, a caterpillar rocking thing from asda, mega blocks, toot toot garage and cars, a microphone, tomy hide n squeak eggs, crayons (although he still eats these at 19months lol), my pal scout, lettersaurus, books

Kaiden is 1 at the end of November. Presents he's getting split between Xmas and birthday are:
Scuttlebug (to grow into for summer)
Toot Toot Garage
My pal Scout

Iv just added the splash and count penguin to his list too :thumbup:
Not sure after that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member