12/13 dpo, bfn

junbait

Reaction score
Anybody else around 12/13 DPO? I have tested for two days now and they are both negative. Usually I get a faint positive if I'm pregnant by 12 DPO. So, I'm sure this is a no-go cycle for me. Still going to test tomorrow.

According to FF, AF is due tomorrow. But this cycle ovulation is off for me. FF says I ovulated on 14th, but OPK peaked on 14th so I should technically have ovulated on 15th.

Anyway, AF due either tomorrow or Thursday. I think I'm ready to start over again as soon as this AF shows up.

I'm the same, think I'm probably 13dpo and it's not looking good. In the past
I've had very faint bfp's showing by 12dpo and I'm loosing hope!

Good luck and :dust: for you though x

Looks like we are both in the same boat. Hopefully this mental anguish will stop in a day or two!

Fingers crossed for you.

You can ovulate as early as 6 hours after a positive OPK, depending on when you're catching the surge, but I'd trust your gut if you think you ovulated the day after!

You're not out until AF hits. :)

AF arrived today which means I ovulated on 15th and not 14th (as I expected) ... and I'm back to square 1. However, feeling more optmistic this cycle, so fingers crossed.

Sorry to hear that the witch got you! Hopefully this next cycle will be the one!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->