12/31... CD 1, Wait with me...

Leinzlove

Reaction score
Hoping this is the month. After a heartbreaking 2ww that ended today with the :witch: getting me 4 days late!

Wait with me!

Hey, Sorry AF got you.. I'm currently waiting for ov to occur anyday.. But DH has decided because I'm sick and on medications this cycle we won't be trying.. Soooooooooo frustrated!!

Not how I planned on starting my new year, as I'm sure you weren't either....

If you're interested we can be TTC buddies. :)

Hi Leinz!! I'm in the same boat as you unfortunately. In my case af arrived 2 days early after 10 days with perfect temps in my chart.

Never mind!! Let's hope this cycle will be the one for us!

Hey, Sorry AF got you.. I'm currently waiting for ov to occur anyday.. But DH has decided because I'm sick and on medications this cycle we won't be trying.. Soooooooooo frustrated!!

Not how I planned on starting my new year, as I'm sure you weren't either....

If you're interested we can be TTC buddies. :)

I sure would. I'm sorry you're sick! When do you plan on ttc? No, I was heartbroken, and cried. I really thought it was the month. When in fact I think my body tried to ovulate around its usual time and then didn't for some reason. And did it again later. I really had my hopes up as I'm pretty regular 28-29 days and this one AF showed on CD 33.

I also got married in 2004! And I have one baby girl who is 8 months old.

Hi Leinz!! I'm in the same boat as you unfortunately. In my case af arrived 2 days early after 10 days with perfect temps in my chart.

Never mind!! Let's hope this cycle will be the one for us!

It's devastating and frustrating! But, now I've moved on to cycle 5. And I'm getting ready to get pregnant. I'm trying OPK this cycle. I know I'm ovulating so one of these 2ww will be the one. I'm hoping this one for us!!

I've been ready for a long time but it wasn't meant to be I guess.

I also use opk's now but not charting ever again. It gets me so stressed it isn't worth it.

Oh, honey! I hope this is your month! :) What CD do you usually ovulate? How long are your cycles usually?

Hello Leinzlove going you in the waiting game if you don't mine?

Today is CD1 of cycle 2 for me. First cycle off bcp was 31 days so hopeful :)

I will be using opk and temping to track ov as I have pcos :(

Xx

Oh, honey! I hope this is your month! :) What CD do you usually ovulate? How long are your cycles usually?

After my 2nd mc they've become a bit too long. Last one 37 days :wacko:

Hey,
That's cool I didn't even notice we both had one girl and were married in 2004. I plan to try next month. But AF isn't due for about two weeks. :( the worse part of TTC is the waiting!! It really should be like a 3 day thing. Bd, ov, then bfp. If only it were that easy!!

We have been trying off and on for over a year, dh is a little moody and not always cooperative when it comes to Bd'ing.. I would say out of the last year and a half I felt confident we had a chance 4-5 Times.

I have charted and have had ov confirmed on cd16-cd21. My cycles are pretty "regular" usually ranging from 28-31 days, BUT have crazy cycles once or twice a year up to 47days..I've only confirmed one as mc. I think stress is usually the thing that delays ov..

I'm looking forward to sharing stories and comparing notes.. message me if u want, I have a semi busy day, but will be on sometime in the afternoon.. :)

Hello Leinzlove going you in the waiting game if you don't mine?

Today is CD1 of cycle 2 for me. First cycle off bcp was 31 days so hopeful :)

I will be using opk and temping to track ov as I have pcos :(

Xx

Yes, you're just getting started! 28-32 days is most common. So, 31 days is a very good sign.

After my 2nd mc they've become a bit too long. Last one 37 days :wacko:

Thank you! Same to you! Let's :bfp:. I usually Ovulate between CD 12-16. And my cycles usually range from 27-29 days. But, Last cycle I had 32 days, because I was sick I think.

So, sorry to hear about your m/c's!

Hey,
That's cool I didn't even notice we both had one girl and were married in 2004. I plan to try next month. But AF isn't due for about two weeks. :( the worse part of TTC is the waiting!! It really should be like a 3 day thing. Bd, ov, then bfp. If only it were that easy!!

We have been trying off and on for over a year, dh is a little moody and not always cooperative when it comes to Bd'ing.. I would say out of the last year and a half I felt confident we had a chance 4-5 Times.

I have charted and have had ov confirmed on cd16-cd21. My cycles are pretty "regular" usually ranging from 28-31 days, BUT have crazy cycles once or twice a year up to 47days..I've only confirmed one as mc. I think stress is usually the thing that delays ov..

I'm looking forward to sharing stories and comparing notes.. message me if u want, I have a semi busy day, but will be on sometime in the afternoon.. :)

Oh, no! I've heard of some women not ovulating a few months of the year. I concieved my daughter Cycle 1. She really spoiled me. This last cycle was the first ever delayed ovulation that I have recorded. My body tried to do it when it normally would, but somehow couldn't and did so later. It was frustrating!
Anyways on my way out the door. Be back later!

Oh, no! I've heard of some women not ovulating a few months of the year. I concieved my daughter Cycle 1. She really spoiled me. This last cycle was the first ever delayed ovulation that I have recorded. My body tried to do it when it normally would, but somehow couldn't and did so later. It was frustrating!

Oh my word. I know exactly what you mean about being spoiled with a cycle 1 bfp!! Me & Dh were thinking about TTC so basically we were just not preventing, and BAM! BFP first cycle and it was a week before AF was due.. I woke up in the middle of the night with the urge to throw up. Walked to the bathroom. Convinced myself to not throw up (cause I hate it sooo bad) walked back got in bed. Hubby was up and he was like "what's that all about" and I told him. And he's like "you're pregnant!" I'm like you're crazy!! I had been to the hospital that day because my best friend had given birth, I ate lunch there and chalked it up to eating hospital food.. lol.. Anyways he wouldn't stop harassing me to pee on a stick.. And i told him it's just "flushing money" cause even if I was pregnant it was toooo early.. Needless to say, BFP! couldn't believe it..

Anyways I never had a chance to symptom spot, or had to worry about charting or ov tests etc. So here I am TTC #2 a year and a half later I'm seriously already thinking about baby 3, because #2 is taking so long. My goal was 4 kids by 30 so I could be done. well I'm 27 with 1......so 3 babies to go in 3 years.. :dohh:

Oh my word. I know exactly what you mean about being spoiled with a cycle 1 bfp!! Me & Dh were thinking about TTC so basically we were just not preventing, and BAM! BFP first cycle and it was a week before AF was due.. I woke up in the middle of the night with the urge to throw up. Walked to the bathroom. Convinced myself to not throw up (cause I hate it sooo bad) walked back got in bed. Hubby was up and he was like "what's that all about" and I told him. And he's like "you're pregnant!" I'm like you're crazy!! I had been to the hospital that day because my best friend had given birth, I ate lunch there and chalked it up to eating hospital food.. lol.. Anyways he wouldn't stop harassing me to pee on a stick.. And i told him it's just "flushing money" cause even if I was pregnant it was toooo early.. Needless to say, BFP! couldn't believe it..

Anyways I never had a chance to symptom spot, or had to worry about charting or ov tests etc. So here I am TTC #2 a year and a half later I'm seriously already thinking about baby 3, because #2 is taking so long. My goal was 4 kids by 30 so I could be done. well I'm 27 with 1......so 3 babies to go in 3 years.. :dohh:

OMG! You sound so much like me... It's crazy! We got pregnant with Chloe the same way and fast! It was unbelievable. I also didn't know what bbt, ovulation, or much about a cycle. Just ttc and boom. Still don't know what the journey of ttc #2 will be like... Exciting!

I wanted 3, close in age. I had Chloe in April 2011, and have 8 more cycles to get them within 2 years... Thats my goal and I'm going to do what I can to reach it. I'm not worried yet, just happy I gave us plenty of time.

I also wanted to be done before I'm 30. But, I've recently extended it to 32. I'm 28! How long have you been ttc #2? I hope it happens soon for you. I can't even imagine how awful a long ttc journey would be.

I'm starting my 5th cycle. But, I really can't count October, because I lost my brother. I can't even tell you if I ovulated...

Aww sorry about ur brother :hugs: well we have been trying off and on for over a year. We were trying and my SIL who didn't want kids right away got pregnant I was pretty upset. She knew I was trying and she was crying and whining but eventually came around, but I didn't want to "steal her thunder" since it was her first baby I probably tried only once or twice on the middle of her pregnancy.. so she didn't have to share after announcing or delivery. The baby is now 7 months we have maybe tried once or twice.. it seems like something always comes up when its time for ov.. either one of us is away, or one of us is sick, or etc.. I didn't want the kids too close together, but didn't want them this far apart.. :( I didn't even think about number two until dd was a year and a half.. because I think I had no idea it could take so long.. BUT hubby has lost 30lbs in the last month so hopefully that helps it happen quick this year!!! I wanted a Christmas bfp so bad, Christmas announcement and my dads bday for due date.... Oh well heres hoping we r holding new babies next Christmas...

Aww sorry about ur brother :hugs: well we have been trying off and on for over a year. We were trying and my SIL who didn't want kids right away got pregnant I was pretty upset. She knew I was trying and she was crying and whining but eventually came around, but I didn't want to "steal her thunder" since it was her first baby I probably tried only once or twice on the middle of her pregnancy.. so she didn't have to share after announcing or delivery. The baby is now 7 months we have maybe tried once or twice.. it seems like something always comes up when its time for ov.. either one of us is away, or one of us is sick, or etc.. I didn't want the kids too close together, but didn't want them this far apart.. :( I didn't even think about number two until dd was a year and a half.. because I think I had no idea it could take so long.. BUT hubby has lost 30lbs in the last month so hopefully that helps it happen quick this year!!! I wanted a Christmas bfp so bad, Christmas announcement and my dads bday for due date.... Oh well heres hoping we r holding new babies next Christmas...

Wow, my hubby also lost 30 lbs. He joined a gym and really got into his health after our daughter was born. Becoming a father changed him...

I realized today that I totally mucked cycle 4. Didn't DTD any of the 4 days prior or the day of "O". Hence, why I'm doing OPK this month. :) Frustrates me because I thought I was pregnant. I need to quit thinking about pregnancy so much.

I know about the Christmas :bfp: hopes. DH's birthday was the day after. If I had only known there wasn't a chance. I wouldv'e only been 6-7 dpo.

Think positive! Ofcourse, we will have our babies next Christmas. However, theres only about 3 cycles left to make it happen!

I know thinking about pregnancy consumes us... It's hard to not think about it, there's so many things to think about/consider, and the waiting.. makes me crazy.. I do my best to keep busy, but its hard.. its a desire that's just not satisfied without that bfp!!,

Sure does... But, its also an exciting time. :)

You're right it def is exciting, but also overwhelming.. So do you have a preference boy/girl and do you have any names picked?

You're right it def is exciting, but also overwhelming.. So do you have a preference boy/girl and do you have any names picked?

DH, really wants a boy! And I'd love to give him one. But, I love my lil girl so much, I wouldn't mind another girl. I love dressing her up! :)

No names picked, but if our dreamed about baby boy! I'd probally name him after my lost lil brother.

How about you? Have you been thinking about baby names? Do you have a prefrence of sex?

Dh really wants a boy, but I kind of want another girl. So ds has a best friend.. and then a boy.. I will happily take whatever I am blessed with tho. It's funny cause I actually wanted a boy first for the whole big brother thing, but im really happy we have dd.. we don't have any names decided yet, I have a ton I love but dh shoots them down real quick.

I really want to stay team yellow and not find out the sex this time, but dh wants to know..so I'm thinking I'm going to have to tell the ultrasound tech to make sure baby doesn't cooperate..lol

When u so find out will u announce right away? Any special ideas on how to announce?

No, we aren't announcing right away. I think it'd be fun sharing the secret! However, it will be so hard. With my daughter, I wanted to stand on a mountain and scream it to the world. We'd do something special to announce. But, haven't any clever ideas. You?

And I definitley would find out the sex. I'd not announce it on the day we found out. It's such an overwhelming wonderful day. I had so many calls from family wanting to know. And I just wanted joy and celebration just DH and I. Save the family for the next day.

Yeah, that would be hard with DH wanting to find out, when you don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->