12/31... CD 1, Wait with me...

Snowangel 187- sounds very promising my fingers are crossed for you to hun.

Definitley keep me updated! Lots & Lots of :dust: to you!

At this point I'm almost positive that I'm not pregnant. I mean we Bd only once and it was sooo long ago that I would have a bfp by now.. really I'm ok with af, but like I've said sooner rather then later! I'm pretty sure my meds screwed this cycle up, I just hope its like a 35 day cycle and not a 45 day cycle! Well God is in control and I have faith he will do it when the time is right..

Hi everyone. I had delayed ov this month because I was I'll with a fever and chest infection! Just got my first positive opk and ov pain so hopefully ov in the next day or so. Then into the TWW. Good luck everyone xx

snowangel87: You never know, has it been 19 days since BD? Either way, I hope limbo ends soon and you can get started soon on that new cycle if you're not.

Diddums: Yay, It's time for O! Time to get busy! :) Let this 2ww be the one!

Updated: 2dpo, can't help but symptom spot. Some interesting cramping going on here... Could be an excellent sign of conception!

Yay my bbt went up some today that I'm actually sure about, 97.75!! Sometimes I think my bbt be low because of the temp in our house or the fan. I'm excited but still no more cramps nor signs...

Very exciting! Not long until testing for you! Temps going up is a great sign... I hope they stay that way!! This is your month! :hugs:

Hi everyone. I had delayed ov this month because I was I'll with a fever and chest infection! Just got my first positive opk and ov pain so hopefully ov in the next day or so. Then into the TWW. Good luck everyone xx

Hmm.. maybe that's what's up with me.. I too had a fever more then once, infection, and meds this cycle. So gave up on charting, and here I sit waiting for af and have no idea when I ov'd. :coffee:

Definitley could be. I ovulated 4 days late last month... after having a cold.

snowangel87: You never know, has it been 19 days since BD? Either way, I hope limbo ends soon and you can get started soon on that new cycle if you're not.

Diddums: Yay, It's time for O! Time to get busy! :) Let this 2ww be the one!

Updated: 2dpo, can't help but symptom spot. Some interesting cramping going on here... Could be an excellent sign of conception!

Today I think is 18 days since we Bd...

Very exciting! Not long until testing for you! Temps going up is a great sign... I hope they stay that way!! This is your month! :hugs:
I may try testing on Monday hoping to hold out until Wed. tho I'm so READY!!!

I know, right! The waiting is sooo hard! You just want to know. The 2ww is something! And the crazy thing is... either way we are pregnant or we aren't. Either AF will come or she won't....

I hope you see those 2 beautiful lines... Keep me updated, please! :hugs:

I know, right! The waiting is sooo hard! You just want to know. The 2ww is something! And the crazy thing is... either way we are pregnant or we aren't. Either AF will come or she won't....

I hope you see those 2 beautiful lines... Keep me updated, please! :hugs:
Thank You I will as soon as I check my temp in the a.m. I'm on edge!

UPDATE: My bbt was 97.5 at 6:47 and 97.7 at 6:59! Which one is it!? So I took it again 3 times more and got 97.7 all 3 times. Am I correct...

My hubby and I just noticed i have a little rash going on on my neck/chest. It looks like heat bumps but very small like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->