12/31... CD 1, Wait with me...

I'd go with the 97.7...temps high! That is awesome! This is your month! :hugs:

I went with it since it stayed. I'm so anxious and nervous at the same time. I'm worried I shouldn't test in the a.m.

Oh, hun test all you want. Just know a :bfn: doesn't mean anything! :)

I just may wait until the 25th. (long sigh) I was really suppose to relax this cycle and I did up until yesterday I just got all .....You know and now I'm trying to be a patient young lady lol. Thanks for the support it really helps :)

Yes! I know all about limbo! Can't wait to be updated with your :bfp:!

another day has come and gone and still nothing.............

snowangel87... I'm sorry to hear you're still in limbo!

My update: I'm 4dpo and going nuts ofcourse. I've have nonstop cramping. Which I also had with Chloe at this same time. To early for implantation but not for conception...

Just waiting. I hope this is our month! Lets see your :bfp:, I want to be next! :hugs:

I'm a little confrused as my temps are staying in the 97.7 stage. Can I round 97.7 off to 97.8 lol!. I thought bbt was suppose to rise not stay still. grrr! Oh and not testing today I'm holding out.

I think the temps just need to stay above the cover line! :)

Well I've got an answer I think............. Spotting.. Sooo I'll know in a few hours if I can call this cd 1 or not... I'm actually not disappointed or upset at all.. ready to start this cycle!!!

Yay! May this be an end to limbo! :hugs: The real ttc cycle might've arrived! This is it! :hugs:

Did you test Luckie13? Hoping to be updated with your :bfp:!

Hello Ladies

I think I may have just ov. I've just got a temp spike to 36.67 on bbt so hopefully means I ov yesterday! If temp stays up for the next two days then I'm 1dpo today :) xx had delay ov because I was ill a couple weeks ago. I'm hopefully in the TWW!! Xx

I did the fertility test from first response, it came free with my frers.. today is cd3 and the test is suppose to show whether or not your egg quality and reserve are good.. I got normal results. :happydance: I wonder if the tests are accurate at all..

Well another update ladies: Due Af today and shes nowhere in site,I have few aches here and there going on thats making think she's here. I'm scared to get to excited so I'm gonna give it 1 more day. My cycle hasn't been this late in 6mths so let's hope and pray....

Well another update ladies: Due Af today and shes nowhere in site,I have few aches here and there going on thats making think she's here. I'm scared to get to excited so I'm gonna give it 1 more day. My cycle hasn't been this late in 6mths so let's hope and pray....
Yay! I hope she has the best reason for keeping away! :hugs:
I did the fertility test from first response, it came free with my frers.. today is cd3 and the test is suppose to show whether or not your egg quality and reserve are good.. I got normal results. :happydance: I wonder if the tests are accurate at all..

Thats awesome! I got one also when DH went out for tests months ago. I always try to get the one with the free FRER. I haven't used it, but its probably accurate! :happydance:

Hello Ladies

I think I may have just ov. I've just got a temp spike to 36.67 on bbt so hopefully means I ov yesterday! If temp stays up for the next two days then I'm 1dpo today :) xx had delay ov because I was ill a couple weeks ago. I'm hopefully in the TWW!! Xx

YAYAY FOR O!!! What are those temps looking like now? Let this 2ww be the one. :hugs:

Leinzlove temp today has stayed up at 36.65 :) so as long as tomorrow stays up would say I ov 24th so I'm 2dpo today :) I am so so excited. Of course it will be a bummer if I don't get my BFP this month but I'm very happy that I've ov :) xx

any update? :flower:

Leinzlove temp today has stayed up at 36.65 :) so as long as tomorrow stays up would say I ov 24th so I'm 2dpo today :) I am so so excited. Of course it will be a bummer if I don't get my BFP this month but I'm very happy that I've ov :) xx

YES! Ovulating is a very good sign! :) Afterall without "O" we can't see that :bfp:!

Stay positive, the 2ww is so frustrating! I can't ever get through it without a few tears! :sad2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->