12/31... CD 1, Wait with me...

3dpo now! Don't know how long i can wait until testing! How long you ladies waiting?
xx

I usually hold out til a day or so before af is due, but I really try to wait til af is late..

Cd5 today for me.. can't wait for ov time. ;)

I'm thinking Sunday at 10 dpo.. But, I don't know! I can't wait... but then I'm nervous to test! I'm also feeling out, here at 8dpo.

Did you test Luckie13? Hoping to be updated with your :bfp:!
Well another update ladies: Due Af today and shes nowhere in site,I have few aches here and there going on thats making think she's here. I'm scared to get to excited so I'm gonna give it 1 more day. My cycle hasn't been this late in 6mths so let's hope and pray....

any update? :flower:
No AF means BFP for me bc I never miss. Took a test yesterday and got a faint line, another that night - , Today at the doctors - But still no AF! Got a apt on Mon. because my doc thinks it's to early to detect still so I'm kinda happy and gloomy at the same time. #-o

Ahhhh hun! Sounds like pregnant to me! NO AF, Faint line! I think this is your month! :hugs:

Aww Luckie! Line any darker today? I'm wondering whether I should start testing from 8dpo until AF is late? I know I prob won't get a bfp that early. But some people have and it's my first month so all happy I've ov and body is being good lol!

Aww Luckie! Line any darker today? I'm wondering whether I should start testing from 8dpo until AF is late? I know I prob won't get a bfp that early. But some people have and it's my first month so all happy I've ov and body is being good lol!
No test today yet I'm gonna wait a couple of days and take a more sensitive test. I know I'm pg because I never miss except when I got pg with my 3 kids :). Fxd for you and Leinzlove :hugs:

Thanks Luckie :) tryin to decide whether to test from 8dpo until either AF or bfp? I have loads of IC so I don't mind using them. No symptoms to report :(

I'm feeling out, sitting here at 9dpo. Planning to test in AM, but not optomistic. Woke up today after restless sleep, aching back, stuffed nose and feeling like I'm coming down with something.

Congrats Luckie13! YAY! So happy for you! :happydance:

Diddums: Let this be your month! Lots & Lots of :dust: to you!

Update: I'm pregnant! Tested :bfp: 9dpo! Symptoms and story in my ttc journal! Can't believe it!

You all are next! :happydance:

Leinzlove! So happy for you! Congratulations and a happy and healthy 9 months to you xx

Thank you! Can't wait until you test! You could be joining me! :hugs:

Would be very excited! But I don't know. No symptom at 5dpo. It's only my first month and I don't feel very positive any more. Will give you all updates though.

How will you and hubby be celebrating Leinzlove? Xx

I don't know how we will celebrate. I'm surprised! You never know some women have no symptoms, and some women get pregnant the first month! It could happen! :) And I'm hoping it does to you! :hugs:

Thanks Leinzlove. Enjoy your Sunday :)

I have my weight counting against me so we will see. I've made the decision to test from 8dpo until either AF arrives or I get my bfp! I'm prepared for a few bfn so I think that's what im going to do :)

I hope this is your cycle, and if not you get that :bfp: soon.

Update: I'm pregnant! Tested :bfp: 9dpo! Symptoms and story in my ttc journal! Can't believe it!

You all are next! :happydance:

Omg Leinzlove I am soooooo happy for you!! How awesome to go from thinking you might be out to BFP! And at 9dpo!!! YAY!! Congrats!!!

Thank you! I know, right! It was the end of 9dpo. But still, I was shocked when I saw the lines! Thought I was seeing things for sure. Took 3 more tests and all had same faint lines. Then I decided to FRER (just didn't want to waste it.) Thats when I believed it, the FRER had a not as faint line. And the urine was held about 2 hours each time.

You aren't out unless AF shows up! :) I'm wishing you a Valentines :bfp:!

Thanks hun! :hugs: Are you gearing up for "O" girl? Can't believe this thread captured my whole cycle! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->