12 dpo and trying to hold out on testing

Yeah you would think he could read my mind after 10 years...lol. anyway he basically told me today we'll do whatever makes me happy, but I really want to sit and talk to him about it. I want him to want another as well

I've been with my OH 10 years too!
Doesn't matter how much time you spend with them, they never seem to 'get' us women. Lol.

That's really great news that he wants to make you happy though. But I absolutely agree, I would always want my OH to want another before we had one... Actually, now I'm thinking about it, he says he doesn't mind whether we have more or not... He always just says 'if you get pregnant again, I'd be happy, but if you don't, I'd still be happy'.
So who knows what's actually going on in that head of his? Lol.
I guess I feel the same way though, for the moment. If it happens, I'd be over the moon, but if it doesn't, I'm already happy with what I have so I think I'd be ok with it.

I'm always a little disappointed when I build my hopes up after knowing we did it around my fertile time and AF still shows though.

Definitely have a good talk with your husband though. Good communication is everything!

Sounds like we both have good ones. Believe me I would be more than happy with what I have. My family is wonderful but you start to see your little one grow up and you start to reach a certain age and you don't Want to exceput you may never have another. You seem very nice. I wish you all the happiness in the world.

Aw, thank you, what a lovely thing to say!
I totally get what you mean about wanting another though, my kids aren't even two and I miss having a little baby to look after so god knows how badly I'll want another in a year or two! Lol.
I really hope you have that conversation with your husband and you get the answer you want.... I hope you get that BFP very soon!

We finally got to talk last night. ..he said he loves kids and he would me more than happy to have another. He was worried about me losing my job though. I really think my boss loves me though. He is sooo nice and I isn't very good at firing people. I think he would hire a temp before letting me go. So I told him I was wasn't going to take my bc this month and see what happens
We all know I'll be trying though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->