12 week scan. Anxious about the sonogragher being horrible again..

blondebabe

Reaction score
Hi ladies, so I am going for my scan in two days, I really want to get a good nub shot so we can all have a good guess :) basically I had gender dissapointment with my first and had such a horrible sonogragher I really hope I will get a good picture otherwise I will be tempted to go private...
I am anxious because this is my 4th pregnancy, 2 losses previous... I can feel the baby moving so that's reassurance .. I really hope she is nice to me...
Has anyone else had a horrible sonogragher ?
Xxx

I had a horrible one at my 20 week scan, it did actually make me go private and I'm glad I did it.

I would be prepared to go private for a nub shot though at this stage, their job at this point is to measure and date baby so they are likely to decline. (Although I hope they would decline politely!)

I agree with pp that they may decline. As much as lots of ladies want to know boy or girl it's not really the job of the nhs to provide that information. Dating scans are just to check baby is forming well and measuring for dates. Even the 20 week scan, that's to check baby has no abnormalites. Although they shouldn't make you feel bad in anyway or be rude, that's not on. I'd say realistically it's probably best you go private if it's the nub shot your looking for. We have had lots of private scans this pregnancy and I can't say how amazing they have been. The whole experience was just so different to the nhs scans and the pictures were great. And of course as you are paying you can request what you want. Good luck with your scan hun!

Well I had my scan and she was lovely and even let me had a nub shot :)

Yey! lucky you!

oh that is great!! I was supper lucky and got a nub shot on Tuesday can you post yours love to have a go guessing

The lady said this was the nub xxx

Attachments

• IMG-20150515-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20150515-WA0001.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel