12 week scan!! ..

Babybump2017

Reaction score
Hi ladies :)

Cutting a long story short -
June 2012 I had a missed miscarriage. Ultrasound at 7.5 after a bleed showed that everything was okay or so it seemed. 12 week scan turned up and what I saw will haunt me forever! Baby had made no progress from that day onwards.

I'm a little over 8 weeks right now and whilst everything has felt 10x different this time in every way - I'm so scared! I saw the baby at another early ultrasound last Wednesday, my apps and the online calculator predicted me to be 7 weeks 6 days on that exact day and that's exactly what bubs measured. She said everything is where it's suppose to be and the baby had a strong heartbeat, good start was her words - yay

She said the letter for my 12 week scan date is in the post and said the date will be sometime from 20th Feb and I honestly can't get it out my head! the relief of hearing the babies heartbeat last week was unreal and I thought it would lift some of the worry for a little while and it did, but already I'm worrying again! I just can't imagine seeing anything other than what I saw last time on the screen. Help

Hi,
It's a horrible anxious feeling isn't it. I had a mc last year and i hadn't planned to get pregnant so quickly afterwards but I guess what is meant to be is meant to be.

I've felt really anxious since day one...I found out at 4 weeks which hasn't helped as the 12 weeks scan seemed ages away. Luckily i had a scan at 8 weeks and all was great and I had two babies in there!! The anxiety hasn't changed since the scan either. I'm not sure it will until babies are here.

I once read something on a signature of one of the ladies in here which read, take each day as it comes and be happy that you get to be a mummy to your unborn baby for each day.

Good luck! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Bx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->