12dpo positive ov test neg preg test -help

Loulou888

Reaction score
Hello,

Hoping someone can help. I sadly had a miscarriage in March, I passed every naturally and after the bleeding stopped everything settled I ovulated on cd18, on cd 17 I got a positive on the ov stick and all day on cd 18 along with my usual ovulation pain. We bd on cd16 only. on cd24 I got pink spotting only when I wiped none made it on my underwear, this lasted 4 days and was always a light pink sometimes looked a bit stretchy tissuey. I'm now on cd30 which is 12dpo. Yesterday and today I got 2 lines on an ovulation test and I have taken 3 just to make sure the line didn't run. Today's one was darker than yesterday. I have taken the stick early preg test And they are negative. I would be due on Wednesday accord to ff. my question is why is an ovulation stick showing positive? Can this happen if you are pregnant before a preg test can pick it up? Thank you for your help xx

Is the ovulation test positive, or are there just two lines? There will always be a second line throughout your cycle. Some women (like me) get an LH surge just before AF. Can you include a pic of your ovulation tests?

Is the ovulation test positive, or are there just two lines? There will always be a second line throughout your cycle. Some women (like me) get an LH surge just before AF. Can you include a pic of your ovulation tests?

Hello,

Thank you for replying. I can't include pic I don't know how to lol. The line yesterday was lighter and today it's nearly equal to the test line so has got darker. I done an ov test 3 days ago and there was no line and when I have used them up to ovulation before they have aLways started off with one line and nearer the time I start get a second line until it's darker than the test line. But I have never done one before AF before so I don't have anything to compare it to. So it's possible I could be like yourself and get a line before my AF then?

X

Yeah it's possible. I know that an ovulation test will be positive if you're pregnant too, but a pregnancy test would be positive before the ovulation test. I'd keep taking HPTs until AF if I were you, but I'm a POAS-aholic, haha.

Yeah it's possible. I know that an ovulation test will be positive if you're pregnant too, but a pregnancy test would be positive before the ovulation test. I'd keep taking HPTs until AF if I were you, but I'm a POAS-aholic, haha.

Thank you :) I shall keep keep testing. Has anyone else had any experience using ov test before AF is due? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->