• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

13 weeks postpartum positive test can it be left over hcg ?

OMG Hun :wohoo:

While it is possible to be left over HCG (as you may remember I had experience of that) it's very very unlikely after this long. I'm always clear within a few weeks of giving birth and have only ever once been longer than 6 weeks with the miscarriages.

My vote would also be preggo! Xxx

That has to be a bfp! Those lines!! And it would have been 7 weeks since retained tissue. I don't think hcg would be high enough of left over for a line that am dark. 2nd looks darker!

Sounds to me like your was just open waiting lol

How exciting!
I have no advice, I am just excited as everyone else;0):happydance:

Holy crap! that's amazing! Seems like this really could be a case of 'meant to be here'! Congrats! Can't wait to read what your HCG levels are

This looks bfp to me and there is deffo some progression in those pics, congratulations x

WOW!!! you're pregnant!!!!! congratulations hunni xxxxxxxxx

Think there 50mlu so hcg could be around that!

Attachments

• 20160623_122621.jpg
    20160623_122621.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 84
Wow that's bright! Have you got a digital? There's no way that's left over hcg now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->