• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

lizlovelust - Good luck! Let us know how it turns out!

MrsMM24 - Aw! I'm glad I could help! :hugs: And I know you have tons of friends on here but if you ever need someone to talk to you can always PM me :hugs: Also, congrats on post #3000! :thumbup:

al335003 - That sounds like a plan! At least that way if nothing happens between now & the appointment you'll have less time to wait if you know what I mean.

haj624 - I believe there's a temp adjuster online you can use to adjust your temps. Maybe that would be worth a shot? Sorry I don't have the link.

AFM - Ov isn't until next week & I'm so bored waiting for it!!

lizlovelust - Good luck! Let us know how it turns out!

MrsMM24 - Aw! I'm glad I could help! :hugs: And I know you have tons of friends on here but if you ever need someone to talk to you can always PM me :hugs: Also, congrats on post #3000! :thumbup:

al335003 - That sounds like a plan! At least that way if nothing happens between now & the appointment you'll have less time to wait if you know what I mean.

haj624 - I believe there's a temp adjuster online you can use to adjust your temps. Maybe that would be worth a shot? Sorry I don't have the link.

AFM - Ov isn't until next week & I'm so bored waiting for it!!

yeah ive been doing that. im just concerned with the not getting enough sleep for it to be accurate part

So good news: the doc can see me March 6th.
Bad news: my insurance covers nothing related to infertility.
Wow.

So I just got home from the doc to check my follicles and I'm trying not to get my hopes up but everything looks good! I have 3 follicles. They are measuring 22, 25, and 30. I got a trigger shot today and I am having an IUI tomorrow!! Fingers Crossed!!

So I just got home from the doc to check my follicles and I'm trying not to get my hopes up but everything looks good! I have 3 follicles. They are measuring 22, 25, and 30. I got a trigger shot today and I am having an IUI tomorrow!! Fingers Crossed!!

How long is it btwn your trigger and your IUI?

24 Hours. I saw from your previous post you were doing 2 IUIs this cycle. Have you done them both yet? When you had your follicle check what were the sizes for you?

24 Hours. I saw from your previous post you were doing 2 IUIs this cycle. Have you done them both yet? When you had your follicle check what were the sizes for you?

Mine was 24 hours as well and i was/am so nervous that is too early since they say you usually ovulate 36 hrs after your trigger. I was supposed to have my second one this morning but of course on all days by dh got called into work early:dohh:. are you doing 1 IUI or a double?

also...sorry i didnt answer your other question....i had 6 follicles. The Doctor said 5 of them were the right size. I'm not actually sure how big they were though.

Mine was 24 hours as well and i was/am so nervous that is too early since they say you usually ovulate 36 hrs after your trigger. I was supposed to have my second one this morning but of course on all days by dh got called into work early:dohh:. are you doing 1 IUI or a double?

I'm just doing one. I don't think 24 he's is too early. My doc said its better to do it at 24 hours to ensure you don't miss it encase the egg releases earlier. I'm super excited/ nervous too. Bummer your dh got called in. At least you got one Iui in :) how did you feel after it? I will keep my fingers crossed for you! How many follies did you have?

I'm just doing one. I don't think 24 he's is too early. My doc said its better to do it at 24 hours to ensure you don't miss it encase the egg releases earlier. I'm super excited/ nervous too. Bummer your dh got called in. At least you got one Iui in :) how did you feel after it? I will keep my fingers crossed for you! How many follies did you have?

I am suchhhh a worrier lol. so i always think of a million things. i look up things on google wayyyy too much lol. i was just concerned bc i read washed sperm only last 12-24 hrs so if dh's sperm last 12 and i o'd 36 hrs after trigger we would have missed it. like i said im a crazy lady. this is my 2 iui. how many have you done? yeah im nervous and excited too!!! Yeah that is definitely a positive!! I was a tiny crampy afterward and today a little bit too. I had 5 good follies!! We can go through the tww together!! How long have you been ttc??

Hi MrsMM, since getting af on Vday, I have decided to rejoin the race to catch the egg. Could you add me for March 17th? How are you? I haven't read up to see what has been going on, are you testing this month?

Hi MrsMM, since getting af on Vday, I have decided to rejoin the race to catch the egg. Could you add me for March 17th? How are you? I haven't read up to see what has been going on, are you testing this month?

Thats my BDAY and St Patricks Day!! So maybe you'll have some extra luck!!

I certainly hope so, thanks! Its cycle 30-something. This month I am going low-carb, working out and trying not to stress. I should start taking my vitamins again, I am terrible at keeping up with them. I hope you, Orchid and MrsMM have VERY happy birthdays.

Add me to the list! March 17th, St. Pat's. Good luck to ALL!

Same boat as me. Valentine's AF and a testing on the 17th :)

hi ladies. Ov`d yesterday, testing on March 2nd. Hoping I'll get my bfp before the anniversary of my MC on march 8th. Wish me luck. Baby dust to all!!!

I am suchhhh a worrier lol. so i always think of a million things. i look up things on google wayyyy too much lol. i was just concerned bc i read washed sperm only last 12-24 hrs so if dh's sperm last 12 and i o'd 36 hrs after trigger we would have missed it. like i said im a crazy lady. this is my 2 iui. how many have you done? yeah im nervous and excited too!!! Yeah that is definitely a positive!! I was a tiny crampy afterward and today a little bit too. I had 5 good follies!! We can go through the tww together!! How long have you been ttc??

I understand. I'm such a worrier too :) Yay for 5 follicles for you!! That sounds super promising! This will be my 2nd IUI too. I was pretty crampy after the 1st one I had. My doc said she is going to do it a little different this time and it may be a little more painful so keep your fingers crossed for me. Yay for tww buddies! When will you be testing?
Well my hubby and didn't take any precaution for a year but weren't really "trying". So we had all the testing done and everything is normal for both of us so you would think we wouldn't have any issues. I'm on my 5th round of clomid right now. Total we have been trying for 20 months or so :( I'm so hoping for my BFP soon! How long have you guys been trying?

:test: LIST: :flower:

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...ber-testers-find-bump-buddy-join-us-here.html December Thread
https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...-5-find-ttc-bump-buddy-here.html#post14134560 January Thread
https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...-2-find-ttc-bump-buddy-here.html#post14344039 February Thread

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...us-here-find-ttc-bump-buddy.html#post15586390 April Thread

(1)Testers TBD
MRSMM24

3/1:test:ers (5)
:cake: Happy Birthday 28329!!:cake:
GINNY83
HAJ624
ILIKECAKE
MOMMYH
WISHFULMOM2B

3/2:test:ers (3)
ABBY75
HEAVENLY
ORCHID667

3/3:test:ers (4)
~CHIPPER~
CHRISTIELEE83
LALAR
RIVER54

3/4:test:ers (2)
:cake: Happy Birthday FAITHBABIES' DD!!:cake:
DBZ34
JAI ME

3/5:test:ers (0)

3/6:test:ers (5)
FINGERSxxD
KROS330
SKWEEK35
SUPERWOMANTTC

3/7:test:ers (1)
:cake: Happy Birthday ILIKECAKE's DS!!:cake:
BBEAR690

3/8:test:ers (0)

3/9:test:ers (3)
:cake: Happy Birthday FAITHBABIES!!:cake:
BLUESKIES
FAITHBABIES
NIXILIX

3/10:test:ers (4)
EBANNAWUOYOHU
ELLIS0498
KAITY_WENDY
TAURUSMOM05

3/11:test:ers (0)

3/12:test:ers (1)
:wedding: Happy Anniversary FAITHBABIES!!:wedding:
KARRY1412

3/13]:test:ers (1)
:cake: Happy Birthday BITTERWORTH's DF!!:cake:
BUTTERWORTH

3/14:test:ers (1)
RAFWIFE

3/15:test:ers (1)
LIZLOVELUST

3/16:test:ers (0)

3/17:test:ers ()
:cake: Happy Birthday MRSMM24, ORCHID667, AND HAJ624!!:cake:
GIRLINYORK
MANNY82

3/18:test:ers (0)

3/19:test:ers (0)

3/20:test:ers (0)

3/21:test:ers (0)

3/22:test:ers (0)

3/23:test:ers (0)

3/24:test:ers (0)

3/25:test:ers (0)

3/26 - 3/29

3/30:test:ers (1)
REBECCALO

3/31:test:ers (0)

Hi Ladies,

I am starting this thread now, we are up and moving in this 2012 TTC month! This is the last month to see a 2012 birth! This is also considered a very lucky month by many as there is a "luck'o the Irish" factor! It also happens to be MY birthday Month - MRSMM24, ON St. Patrick's Day! I think that is enough to bolster MANY :bfp:s!!!

We are going to start this cycle with some REAL PMA as we have in the past!! I am TTC cycle #6 after a recent loss, total of 28 cyles!!! I cannot stop until #2 is safely baking in my oven! Went right back into the egg chase in August after DW and I decided that was the best decision to help us through a really rough time of the MC. Our daughter is 9yo and we are ALL looking forward to a LO in 2012!! (those that don't know, can read in my journal on my siggy) I have gotten great feedback and inquiries on my threads so as promised, I will continue my PMA TWW threads for as long as possible, even through my HOPEFUL BFP!! I want to see all of us get our bfps! I know that we can support each other as we either decide to wait or test early.... Join!

Ladies....I think there should be PLENTY of opportunities to "Buddy Up!" There are quite a few ladies that can be BUDDIES. This is a no judgement, happy, PMA, pleasant thread, don't hesitiate to call these ladies out on thread and contact them to buddy up. I can testify to this, as there were a group of ladies that I met on my Dec thread, that gathered to help us TTC sooner rather than later, and these ladies will forever be with us! Thank you:143MOM, CHARLIE_LAEL, CHARMEDLASSIE, EAandBA_TTC, FAITHBABIES, HOLDEN_BABEZ, ICKLE PAND, JEOESTREICH, KAMIAM, LEINZLOVE, MRS_DUTCH15, MRSKG, PINKORBLUE11, READY4OURBABY, SKEET9924, SUNNIE1984, and WABBLIT I love seeing us all bond together and get through the TTC, TWW, and 9 mos together!!! GL!!!

At 8DPO, try to end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Good Luck to us all,FXD and of course, PLENTY of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

I hope this is my month too!!!!!!!! This is our 2nd month of TTC, we NTNP novemeber and december, and i have been off of bc since november 2010.....so i hope this is our month!!!!!!!! I am due for af on 3/2 but i want to test on my Birthday which is March 1st so please add me for march 1st.....i would love a birthday BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Mrs MM, please put me down for March 17th - my DH's bday!

Hello, I'm new here but would love to be a part of this thread. Please add me to test on 3/11. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->