(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Ha ha ha.. Omg!! Your braver then me.. I'd probably buy new pants

Welp. I'm still holding on...

Today is CD36 (on a typical 30 day cycle), 16DPO with no sign of AF whatsoever- she is 6 days late for her monthly visit...

Mild cramping for the past few days, a spot of blood last weekend, major headaches, lots of clear/watery cm, nauseaous, super-sniffer nose...

BUT. BFN's across the board. :(

What's my next step? What if I get to the weekend with no AF and no BFP? Should I go see my doctor for bloods??

Still just wishing I had an idea of what the heck is going on with my body. Trying hard not to get excited, but I feel like I am teetering on the edge of a cliff...

:( :(

Today is CD36 (on a typical 30 day cycle), 16DPO with no sign of AF whatsoever- she is 6 days late for her monthly visit...

Mild cramping for the past few days, a spot of blood last weekend, major headaches, lots of clear/watery cm, nauseaous, super-sniffer nose...

What's my next step? What if I get to the weekend with no AF and no BFP? Should I go see my doctor for bloods??

Still just wishing I had an idea of what the heck is going on with my body. Trying hard not to get excited, but I feel like I am teetering on the edge of a cliff...

I would say, go by LP and not your usual cycle length. It seems like you ovulated later than usual this month for some reason, so when you expect AF should be later as well. I wouldn't put you at 6 days late just yet, unless you get AF at 10 DPO every month. How long is your typical LP?

That said, being late can be a good sign, even if it's only a day or two. I would wait a bit longer and then test again. Maybe you have a late implanter or it's taking a bit longer for the hormone to build up in your system. I'd wait until you're a at least a week late and BFN to request a blood test (but a week late by LP, not cycle)...

Keep us updated and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!! I hope your BFP is right around the corner! :)

I would say, go by LP and not your usual cycle length. It seems like you ovulated later than usual this month for some reason, so when you expect AF should be later as well. I wouldn't put you at 6 days late just yet, unless you get AF at 10 DPO every month. How long is your typical LP?

That said, being late can be a good sign, even if it's only a day or two. I would wait a bit longer and then test again. Maybe you have a late implanter or it's taking a bit longer for the hormone to build up in your system. I'd wait until you're a at least a week late and BFN to request a blood test (but a week late by LP, not cycle)...

Keep us updated and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!! I hope your BFP is right around the corner! :)

Thanks for the well wishes, my fingers are crossed too! :)

My usual LP is 10 days. The past 3 months I have ovulated at the 27th, and this is confirmed with my OPK, so I know that's definite. AF was supposed to be here around the 8th...so tomorrow (Thursday) marks "one week" that she's late, so I think I might try and test again... Am I right with my math, or am I completely missing the mark??

ANYWAY, I am really hoping this is it. I know we haven't been TTC very long, but I am praying so hard this is it. Today I went out and bought 3 different kinds of tests - Answer, E.P.T. and FRER, so I am ready for a lot of BFP :haha:

However, my biggest concern is I don't feel pregnant, like so many people say they just 'know.' ... sigh. I just wish I knew!

Sounds so frustrating.. I can only imagine- that's like the tww that goes on and on and on!! If I were you, I'd probably call and get the bloodwork done this weekend- if nothing to calm your nerves a bit. Positive thoughts your way!!

Sounds so frustrating.. I can only imagine- that's like the tww that goes on and on and on!! If I were you, I'd probably call and get the bloodwork done this weekend- if nothing to calm your nerves a bit. Positive thoughts your way!!

Yes, I am starting to get a little frustrated... I am hoping tomorrow I will get a positive to ease my mind :) I unfortunately am not around this weekend, but if I don't have signs by next weekend I am certainly doing a blood test!!!

I cant tell if you've ovulated or not :shrug: You definetly are having a strange cycle ..are you late for af or is af due soon?

Six days late! Do you chart so that you know when you ovulated and can confirm you didn't ovulate late? If so and you're this late then I'd get the bloodwork done! Hoping it's your BFP :)

Got my +opk today. Will be testing on the 29th if I can wait that long!!!

Blueskies - I don't want to put a dampener on things but you can get a +OPK and then not ovulate. I wouldnt go by the fact you've ovulated on the 27th for the past 3 months because the months are different lengths so that's a different cycle day every time, which is more relevant. Do you chart or follow any other ovulation signs?

That being said, I hope you are pregnant and it's just not showing up in tests yet.

Hi all. Sorry I've been offline - I was away for a few days with DH. I wanted to catch up today but I've a horrible headache so I'm just going to try eat something & rest & hopefully I'll be able to Zumba this evening. Unfortunately AF arrived on the 6th. I'll be due to ov on the 21st & I'll be testing around the 10th of April so I'm out for March. I really hope April will be the month because I would absolutely adore to be celebrating Christmas this year with a baby in my arms.

I hope everyone is keeping well & the BFPs keep rolling in :dust:

Good to hear from you karry1412! So so sorry about AF. Fingers crossed for Christmas baby! X

Ladies what would you do, I am 12dpo negative on c.blue digi, meant to be starting on norethisterone today to delay AF for a week coz of holiday. Something in me is telling me not to take it, thinking is prob just false hope. If I start it n then by some miracle get a bfp in next few days do i just stop tablets? I think it is progesterone synthetic?

For all you symptom spotters out there in the tww. Today is day 7 (counting IUI as day 1). Yesterday I had AF like cramps all day. This morning I have very very mild cramps and a touch of nausea. Still not sure if it means anything or is all in my head..

Gnome - CB digi's have a higher sensitivity than "line" tests like FRER. I'd be tempted to try one of them before taking anything. How long is you LP normally?

Gnome - I did a bit of googling and found this on this site https://drugs.webmd.boots.com/drugs/drug-335-NORETHISTERONE.aspx?drugid=335&drugname=NORETHISTERONE&source=2&isTicTac=false
Norethisterone is not safe to take if you are, or are planning to become, pregnant.

It is sensible to limit use of medication during pregnancy whenever possible. However, your doctor may decide that the benefits outweigh the risks in individual circumstances and after a careful assessment of your specific health situation.

If you have any doubts or concerns you are advised to discuss the medicine with your doctor or pharmacist.

HTH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->