(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Liz, do you have VIP membership on FF or just the free one? If you have VIP, it might be worth changing the detector mode to Research and see if that gives you crosshairs. My money would've been on you oving on CD22 with that massive increase but that + OPK on the 29th is confusing. Were you ill or on medication at all in the first half of your cycle, that might have given you higher temps? The only other thing I can think of that messes with your temps that much is alcohol. Have you been drinking at all this cycle?

Free membership...

No medication and only drank one night this cycle and it was a low temp day lol :wacko:

Hi all. Sorry I've been offline - I was away for a few days with DH. I wanted to catch up today but I've a horrible headache so I'm just going to try eat something & rest & hopefully I'll be able to Zumba this evening. Unfortunately AF arrived on the 6th. I'll be due to ov on the 21st & I'll be testing around the 10th of April so I'm out for March. I really hope April will be the month because I would absolutely adore to be celebrating Christmas this year with a baby in my arms.

I hope everyone is keeping well & the BFPs keep rolling in :dust:

DAZED125 Oh hun… so happy to see you here again! I am thinking you won’t be around long on the threads, you will see a BFP so soon! I thought I would be gone from testing at least as you did, but, I had another MC, earlier than the last. So, I am back to testing, in April though. Excited for you back to TTC!:dust:

Oh, I'm so so sorry to hear this, I haven't caught up on all the old posts yet so didn't know, huge hugs. I find it incredible that you keep yours and everyone elses spirits so high with everything that life throws at you.

Your future baby is going to be so lucky to have you as a mum x

Hope they hurry up and we get to meet them soon!!!! Hugs

Im out :( gutted. witch got me one day earlier than expected.

Idk what is going on, last night I thought for sure I was pregs (sore back &bbs, weird cramping, so tired but yet couldn't fall asleep, soo thirsty?) and today I only have a sore throat, and my back doesn't hurt any more then it does from just work. I must just be getting sick. I wish this TWW was over. I keep using IC and getting NOTHING. :(

Just about to enter the TWW. :) Got some really great EWCM today and my temps dropped like crazy....DH has been put on notice for tonight. Fingers crossed we catch the egg this month.

Hi all. Sorry I've been offline - I was away for a few days with DH. I wanted to catch up today but I've a horrible headache so I'm just going to try eat something & rest & hopefully I'll be able to Zumba this evening. Unfortunately AF arrived on the 6th. I'll be due to ov on the 21st & I'll be testing around the 10th of April so I'm out for March. I really hope April will be the month because I would absolutely adore to be celebrating Christmas this year with a baby in my arms.

I hope everyone is keeping well & the BFPs keep rolling in :dust:

I'd love a Christmas baby, too!! Also a great excuse to get out of some family holiday obligations... :)

Im out :( gutted. witch got me one day earlier than expected.

Me too, a couple days early, and suspecting chemical and early mc....I feel better today than yesterday--was pretty hopeless. Gotta keep that faith! Still, I know exactly how you feel.

Hi All,

Well I will not be TTC anymore I have just got my bloods back from Doctors and they are not good at all, all levels where fine except the 2 main ones, FSh was a staggering 38 and LH was 15,they where taken on cd12 tho so not sure if that makes a difference but my understanding is that fsh should never be that high, he said this puts me in the POST menopausal bracket which I am struggling to accept as I still get periods. I have read that this is not something that comes on all of a sudden so struggling to understand how only a couple of months ago all levels where fine and that of a 20 year old.

He has added that he wants to do them again in a months time and basically told me its not worth trying to have another baby as its not going to happen with those levels.

So wishing you all the best FXed and :dust: to all

:hugs: Tigerlille. I'm so sorry that your doctors aren't very helpful. But I agree with whoever said that testing after CD3 and so close to ovulation time (mid-cycle) could be the reason why your levels are elevated. The FSH in your body naturally rises through the first part of your cycle, peaks, and then drops after ovulation. I think 33-35 is the number they give for the midcycle peak and you're not very far off that. I've also read that it's possible to have high FSH one month and then drop to normal levels the next month. Hopefully when you go for testing next month, your levels will be back to normal....but try and get them to test you at CD3. It should be a more accurate measure then.

It's unfair for them to write you off just because you're older. Don't give up just yet! I hope you get a BFP and rub it in their faces.

I haven't been on this forum in quite a while. I have an almost 10 month old and will be testing on March 19. First cycle TTC since my son was born. Sure would be nice!

5dpo-- dull cramps on and off, sore back and front right side...bloated,acne

:witch::witch: please stay away!!!!!!

Idk what is going on, last night I thought for sure I was pregs (sore back &bbs, weird cramping, so tired but yet couldn't fall asleep, soo thirsty?) and today I only have a sore throat, and my back doesn't hurt any more then it does from just work. I must just be getting sick. I wish this TWW was over. I keep using IC and getting NOTHING. :(

Don't be too discouraged by BFNs just yet, 10 DPO is still really early. I would stop testing for a couple of days and then give it a go. Many women don't get BFPs until after 12DPO...16DPO even. It can take a while for the hormone to build up in your system, so even if you are pg, you might not get a BFP until you're late for your period. Don't give up! Good luck! Fx!

Just thought I would share my unfortunate moment with you all...
Walking through town today en route to an important appointment, got the urge to test. Popped into Poundland, went to the nearest toilets, filled me cup up that came with the test -spilt it all over my trousers :haha: :blush:

11 DPO today BFN. Meant to be starting Norethisterone tomorrow for hols but am going to hold off until Friday just incase due to tummy pains but know im not pg by instinct so just getting excited for hols now.

Hows everyone doing? xx

Sorry to those that af got.. Sending big :hugs: and lots of :dust: for next month.

Gnome: omg I can just imagine!! That sounds like something that is bound to happen to me one day.. I'm such a clutz!! Sorry it was a bfn :(

Afm: temps are still up.. On cd 37 today

Just thought I would share my unfortunate moment with you all...
Walking through town today en route to an important appointment, got the urge to test. Popped into Poundland, went to the nearest toilets, filled me cup up that came with the test -spilt it all over my trousers :haha: :blush:

11 DPO today BFN. Meant to be starting Norethisterone tomorrow for hols but am going to hold off until Friday just incase due to tummy pains but know im not pg by instinct so just getting excited for hols now.

Hows everyone doing? xx

:haha::haha:Omg! What did you do? Sorry about bfn :hugs:

mopped up best i could and walked round town with my legs apart hoping the breeze would help me out then spent my appointment wondering if i smelt of wee lolol :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->