(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Hi ladies, I didn't make it to my test date this month because by the time FF decided on my ov date AF had arrived!! It looks as though I ov'd so early (CD8) that we only managed to dtd one before then. Onwards and upwards for April. That would give me a definite Christmas baby!!! (Or NY or my birthday if I'm late) How fantastic would that be!!
Congrats to all the new BFPs. I hope I can join you soon.

March ladies--some input/feedback??

So AF came on 3/13 for me and came in like a lion--horrible, horrible cramps and headache, clots, woke with the worst heartburn I'd ever had the night before (I don't get that!) and vomited a lot, then vomited the next day. I had what looked like an evap on a $ store hpt the day before (after the time window closed), but it was pink and the test I took the next day showed a very gray and hard to see evap line....Also my AF was 3 days early, so I suspected chemical and early mc.

Here's where I feel concerned/totally freaked out:
My bbt dropped below the coverline on 9 and 10dpo last cycle, then went back up the day my period started...they stayed a few 10th's of a degree above for two days, then today shot way, way up. Like 6/10ths of a degree. If I did have a chemical there wasn't enough hcg in my system to get a strong positive on a test, so I don't think that there's any residual hcg making my temp high...Could I have an ectopic?? That's my biggest fear, especially because I don't have insurance at the moment (should be approved for a new plan in the next day or two, but no guarantee)--so I can't go to the doc at this point! Help!! The vomiting and severe pain of AF on that first day really scared me--I really don't usually get that intense of a first day. Does this sound like something scary going on to any of you ladies who have had ectopic or similar symptoms?? Thanks...kind of freaking out, if my punctuation didn't already show you that :)

Have you tested since you started af? I agree with the others that a chemical pregnancy would make your temps all over the place.. And it can make for a pretty bad af.

When I had my ectopic it showed on a pregnancy test as the body still produces hcg ( oddly enough mine was still doubling when I found out it was ectopic. The pain would also stick to one side.. My pain was on my right side and shit down into my groin and leg .. It was so painful I didn't sleep at all

Thanks, ladies! That puts my mind at ease. I will test again but it does sound like the temps might be crazy due to the chemical. Wish I could confirm that's what it actually was! If it was then I'm kind of relieved because I've never been pregnant and this would mean that I at least can get pregnant. Thanks again, this really, really helps.

Blueskies - I don't want to put a dampener on things but you can get a +OPK and then not ovulate. I wouldnt go by the fact you've ovulated on the 27th for the past 3 months because the months are different lengths so that's a different cycle day every time, which is more relevant. Do you chart or follow any other ovulation signs?

That being said, I hope you are pregnant and it's just not showing up in tests yet.

Thanks Ickle, I want as much honesty as possible! In all truth, I know I ovulated because I always get ovulatory bleeding right before my positive OPK. Happens to me the past 4 months. I called my doctor in a panic last time and he was like "Oh that's wonderful great for TTC!" and I was like "oh yeah? two periods in one month? that is just wonderful" *immense sarcasm*

Although this morning 3 different kinds of tests said BFN... :(

Your LP is only 10 days long each month with a 30 day cycle?

Maybe because it happens before the pos OPK, it could be possible that you bled, but didn't ovulate when expected.

If you wanted, you could start taking your temps, that way it will give you an idea of what's going on in your body at the moment...If it's high and continues to stay high, I'd give it maybe until next Thursday and if no BFP, then schedule a blood test. If they drop, then you'll know AF is on the way.

But I think if you give it a couple more days, you might just see that BFP. :)

Keep us updated!

Thanks, ladies! That puts my mind at ease. I will test again but it does sound like the temps might be crazy due to the chemical. Wish I could confirm that's what it actually was! If it was then I'm kind of relieved because I've never been pregnant and this would mean that I at least can get pregnant. Thanks again, this really, really helps.

:hugs: I'm glad that BnB is around to help and the ladies here are so supportive.

It's hard to tell with chemicals, because sometimes you don't even realize it's happened. But that's a good outlook to have. Now at least, you know that you can get pg, so it's only a matter of time before it happens again. And next time, I hope it's a sticky sticky bean. :)

AFM: I think today is 1DPO. I had really good EWCM the past two days, but I've dried up today. My temp dipped like crazy yesterday and this morning it shot up .6 degrees. Hopefully it'll jump a little higher in the coming days. Finally back in the TWW...

So ladies I'm on cd 39, but I think I ovd late.. I've been using ic for the past couple days in the evening.. But I don't know anyone that has used this brand so I don't know the reliability of them.. I have one frer.. If I don't get af tomorrow.. You ladies think I should use it?

Talked to my doctor's office - they won't do anything until I am officially 2 weeks late - which they said, based on my LMP, will be Tuesday... I asked her what the chances of my being pregnant and not getting a positive pregnancy test this late in the game and she didn't sound very hopeful...

Oh well. I guess it's just a wait and see... gotta stop myself from freaking out and stressing out :( easier said than done :(

OH is so sweet - says that if I am pregnant, and he/she is already giving us such a hard time, imagine what it will be like when they're a teenager... LOL.

fingers crossed so tight, praying so hard...

Blueskies - I don't want to put a dampener on things but you can get a +OPK and then not ovulate. I wouldnt go by the fact you've ovulated on the 27th for the past 3 months because the months are different lengths so that's a different cycle day every time, which is more relevant. Do you chart or follow any other ovulation signs?

That being said, I hope you are pregnant and it's just not showing up in tests yet.

Thanks Ickle, I want as much honesty as possible! In all truth, I know I ovulated because I always get ovulatory bleeding right before my positive OPK. Happens to me the past 4 months. I called my doctor in a panic last time and he was like "Oh that's wonderful great for TTC!" and I was like "oh yeah? two periods in one month? that is just wonderful" *immense sarcasm*

Maybe because it happens before the pos OPK, it could be possible that you bled, but didn't ovulate when expected.

If you wanted, you could start taking your temps, that way it will give you an idea of what's going on in your body at the moment...If it's high and continues to stay high, I'd give it maybe until next Thursday and if no BFP, then schedule a blood test. If they drop, then you'll know AF is on the way.

Keep us updated!

hmm... that's a good idea to start temping. but can I start temping mid-cycle like that? how will I know what my coverline is or whatever? (I know nothing about temping)...

Thanks so much ickle, it means so much your positivity. trying so hard to stay positive but it's hard... :hugs:

Well... this month I have really, really tried not to stress, I haven't been 'googling' my non existent symptoms, I have tried not to visit this site, just let it be.

But, guess what... I'm 11 dpo I've just tested and :bfp: it is faint, but its there... I really hope it sticks :)

I can't find how to upload images??

:dust::dust::dust::dust: to everyone

congrats!!! Go to go advanced and scroll down there should be a spot to manage attachments

I'm having strange cramps. It's too early to be implantation, not sure what's going on :/

Keep us updated!

hmm... that's a good idea to start temping. but can I start temping mid-cycle like that? how will I know what my coverline is or whatever? (I know nothing about temping)...

Thanks so much ickle, it means so much your positivity. trying so hard to stay positive but it's hard... :hugs:

Well, it won't be the most accurate thing ever, but it will give you sort of an idea of what's going on. You won't know what your coverline would be since you don't have any baseline temps, but the dip before AF is usually fairly significant. It's the downward trend you want to watch out for. Temps staying high is a good sign. If they dip one day and rise again the next, that's probably fine...But if they drop and then continue to drop, then AF is probably going to pay a visit.

It is hard to stay positive, especially when you're in limbo, but don't give up! When I was in limbo, I was going crazy, trying to figure out why no AF and BFN...it's rough, but soon you'll have your answers and I hope it's a BFP. :)

Hi :)
Am I okay to still be added? I will test on 24 march '12. Good luck to those still waiting for that BFP and congrats to those who got theirs. :dust: x

Thanks skeet9924

Here is the test... I'm nervous about it as I am only 11dpo... I really hope it sticks, this is my first ever positive in just over a year trying.

Attachments

• IMG_0632.jpg
    IMG_0632.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 14
Thats a great positive!!!! Thats not faint at all!!!! Congratulations!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->