• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Well folks - sorry to say I started to bleed this morning and the fantastic pregnancy support unit were very good and scanned me and took bloods.
Unfortunately there was nothing in my uterus and my HCG is only 60 so am most likely miscarrying. I am relieved it's not another ectopic though. Just hope HCG goes down quickly and I may get my spring 2013 baby.

Sorry to hear that Annie77, hope you get your spring baby! :hugs:

Well folks - sorry to say I started to bleed this morning and the fantastic pregnancy support unit were very good and scanned me and took bloods.
Unfortunately there was nothing in my uterus and my HCG is only 60 so am most likely miscarrying. I am relieved it's not another ectopic though. Just hope HCG goes down quickly and I may get my spring 2013 baby.

I'm really sorry Annie, I was so thrilled for you. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aw Annie im so sorry, fingers crossed for ur spring baby!
I have to agree thats my favourite time of year!
Good luck chick x

Aw Annie im so sorry, fingers crossed for ur spring baby!
I have to agree thats my favourite time of year!
Good luck chick x

I am so so sorry Annie, I've been rooting for you the last couple weeks. If there is anything I can do let me know. Xxxx

Sorry it went that way :( But good on you for looking at the positives - it wasn't ectopic! You'll get your sticky bean, it just takes some patience until the time is perfect! Good luck.

Annie I'm so sorry for your loss ((hugs))

AFM- tested yesterday at 12dpo and got BFN. Didn't test this morning. Wait for the witch to show

So sorry :hugs:

Od12, firm boobies and sore nipples and weirdly leg pain. Considerably bad acne on scalp and face, feel like I'm 16 again. I keep panicking that because of the cp I might not have ovulated.

Af due on Tuesday so will have to wait till then. Last time tested on od12, got a positive but it ended on a cp, don't want to feel like that again.

Good luck to everyone and :hugs:To all those who got bad news, especially annie77 :hugs::hugs::hugs:

May i ask when isit a good idea to tell my doctor that im pregnant? im 4 weeks tomorrow so shall i make a appoiment tomorrow?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->