• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

ahh im going to try and make on tomorrow/same tomorrow...

it don't have to be my same doctor? i never get to really see her? x

Ladies..CD 42 and 16dpo..bfn at 15dpo with fmu..didnt tested today..no signs of af as well just backache, tired,no cramps, very sore bbs, had dream that snake is chasing me.restlessness after tht.nothin else..just waitin for af to arrive...

13dpo, bfn. Have sore boobs, dizziness and nausea. No spotting like other months and af is due 2moro. I don't know what to think to be honest.

:nope:Hi All,

Welcome back MrsMM glad that you had a great time away and a enjoyable Bday xxx

Congrats to all the new :bfp:s wishing you all a Happy and Healthy 9 months xx
:dust: all round for those still to test and :hugs: to those AF has shown her ugly face

AFM: CD37 and 20 DPO Just got back from a wonderful weekend away a much needed break for both of us, OH had a great Bday just wish I could have made it better for him with a BFP but alas it wasn't to be, tested yesterday and BFN :nope:

Temps are still up and lots of symptoms but have done lots of reading and I believe that my corpus luteum cyst is to blame for these as it continues to produce Progesterone until it decides to shrink back on its own, which can take a couple of months, have another scan in 4 weeks to see whats going on with it so until then i keep testing and wait for AF

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

SATURDAY
:test: ALL Re-testers!!:test:

SUNDAY
:test: FLUTERBY429, GS20, MRSKG, and SHEY!!:test:

:cake: Happy Birthday BOORAD and TIGERLILLIE's OH!!:cake:

TODAY

:cake: Happy Birthday MISSBABES!!!:cake:

:test: ALL Re-testers!!:test:

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners LOVELYCHIC, LXB, and HAZELEYES1556 hoping this is Your month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from January/February threads!! GL FXD!:dust:

:coffee: Patiently waiting on some updates from MINDYB85, MOMMYH, INKLOVE22, BROOKEGARRETT, CHRISTIELEE83, JUST 1 MORE, LUCYHAYWOTH, PAULAPUDDLE, BOORAD, LITTLEMISSH, _MARMITE_,1MOREMAKES3, AMP1117, KRISTINE409, KROS330, BBEAR690, VEEH, BABYBABA, BABYDEABREU, MEDEA1978, DANSWIFEY31, MACCA01, EBANNAWUOYOHU, FAITHFULL, HOPINFFORABUB, KAITY_WENDY, WANT A 4th, SYKORA, ADROPLET, HOPE0678, SARAHAK, BECCABOOP, KERAHSMOM, NEW2BUMPS, DONSSWEETPEA, and TASSIEGAL :test:

:bfp:ALERT CONGRATULATIONS SAMANTHAx, EDGYBEAUTY, 2016, GS20, Wishing you a Happy & Heathy 9 months!!! Come on over to this thread (https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) while you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

MINNI2906 YAY for the OV and entering the TWW!!! :dust:

SHOLI FXD tightly for you Hun!:dust:

LALAR I am a regular B6 user, it helped soooo much with the LP which could be part of your issue with a 21 day cycle. Could be worth it, its a vitamin that won't hurt trying... I know that AL335003 has been benefiting from trying it:dust:

TIGERLILLIE glad it was a great break for you and OH and the b-day was lovely. Sometimes, a break is all you need for a different perspective. :flower:

ANNIE77 I was soooo happy to see that BFP! I am no so destroyed and sad WITH you at your loss! I have nothing but hope and :hugs: for you for the future! WE will both get the BFPs soon Hun, please hang in there:hugs::hugs::dust:

:hugs: so very sorry that AF has flown in on you BLUESKIES, SPECIALK, ICKLE PAND, MRS. RESA, HONEYCHEEKS, and SNOWFLAKES120 I hope that you will join us again in the April/May threads! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust: (listed on 1st page)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 94 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

(https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) Join in and meet Bump Buddies! While you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

AFM... well, not much to update on. Lazy weekend, recovering from jet-lag. DW and I slept all weekend, even a little at DD's karate class... Tackling the week now. We are just waiting for AF to arrive... Then we have our HSG and move forward with donations... Hope everyone had a lovely weekend, let's keep moving ladies, April is upon us.

*First Page Updated*

I've decided that it's not going to happen for us. Just waiting for af to show tomorrow.

Hi everyone!!

I think I finally got my :bfp: at 10DPO. The green one is the OPK that I've still been doing just for fun (serious POAS issues lol) and the blue one is the ic HPT taken at noon today. Line was within the 5 min time and has gotten much darker since two days ago
FXed for a sticky bean!!

https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r517/medic76097/b4d890c5.jpg

Hi everyone!!

I think I finally got my :bfp: at 10DPO. The green one is the OPK that I've still been doing just for fun (serious POAS issues lol) and the blue one is the ic HPT taken at noon today. Line was within the 5 min time and has gotten much darker since two days ago
FXed for a sticky bean!!

https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r517/medic76097/b4d890c5.jpg

very nice line! Congratulations!

congrats to all the BFPs!

Sholi - your symptoms are sounding positive and no spotting is good too - fx'd for you tomorrow, I really hope the witch stays away.

Thank you all for your kind comments - I am feeling okay about the whole thing. I am a great believer in fate and if something is for you, it won't go past you. I am just so relieved it is not another ectopic. My hcg has fallen from 60 on saturday to 24 today - fx'd i get below 5 within a week or so.

On a sadder notes, my mother phoned me this morning. It transpired the shawl she had started knitting before I got my BFP was for my brother and his wife. They had only told my parents they were expecting (live on other side of world). However, they went for 12 week scan today and found the baby had stopped growing a few weeks ago and there was no HB. I am so gutted for them, it is their first and such a shock as she had no bleeding and plenty symptoms.

Sorry to be a downer - esp when all of you are trying to hard to stay positive and focused on getting your BFP's. It's just that I have noone else to talk too who isn't already suffering a loss over the past few days.

After all the craziness- I'm OFFICIALLY out. AF did a brief spotty pre-show on Friday, then disappeared, but she is back with a VENGEANCE today. Hoping she doesn't overstay her welcome since she skipped last month and she gets the heck outta Dodge so I can get my :sex: on... bow chicka wow wowwwww.

(no really though, I can skip the :sex: just bring on the TWW and a BFP pleaseeeee!)

xxxxxxxxxxx fingers crossed for all you other March-ers! :)

Congrats to the new :bfp:s wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Ohhh Annie77 so sorry to read about your's and your brothers loss xxx

I too am a great believer in fate and that everything happens for a reason, both of your times will come soon and when it does it will make the journey you both have walked so worth while xxx hugs to you both xxx

way to go march thats a lot of bfps!!!! congrats!!!! We didnt really try this month as i just had lasik eye surgery and was told not to so i wont be back in the game until may........but good luck to all those left to test!!!!!

congrats to all the BFPs!

Sholi - your symptoms are sounding positive and no spotting is good too - fx'd for you tomorrow, I really hope the witch stays away.

Thank you all for your kind comments - I am feeling okay about the whole thing. I am a great believer in fate and if something is for you, it won't go past you. I am just so relieved it is not another ectopic. My hcg has fallen from 60 on saturday to 24 today - fx'd i get below 5 within a week or so.

On a sadder notes, my mother phoned me this morning. It transpired the shawl she had started knitting before I got my BFP was for my brother and his wife. They had only told my parents they were expecting (live on other side of world). However, they went for 12 week scan today and found the baby had stopped growing a few weeks ago and there was no HB. I am so gutted for them, it is their first and such a shock as she had no bleeding and plenty symptoms.

Sorry to be a downer - esp when all of you are trying to hard to stay positive and focused on getting your BFP's. It's just that I have noone else to talk too who isn't already suffering a loss over the past few days.

Sorry to hear of the losses...it is totally heartbreaking to hear of anyones losses especially since so many of us on this site has experienced loss. Dont worry you are not being a downer...that is why we are all here ...to support each other :hugs:

After all the craziness- I'm OFFICIALLY out. AF did a brief spotty pre-show on Friday, then disappeared, but she is back with a VENGEANCE today. Hoping she doesn't overstay her welcome since she skipped last month and she gets the heck outta Dodge so I can get my :sex: on... bow chicka wow wowwwww.

(no really though, I can skip the :sex: just bring on the TWW and a BFP pleaseeeee!)

xxxxxxxxxxx fingers crossed for all you other March-ers! :)

Sorry to hear af flew in for you :hugs: I agree..I just on skipping everything else..it feels like forever until I ov... Unfortunetly I will probably ov around easter which means I will be at the cottage ...very hard to bd there

I'm testing tomorrow. I've never been so nervous in my entire life. I'm a bundle of emotions. FX'ed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->