13Dpo positive ??

Tripltemum3

Reaction score
I’ve been getting bfn everyday up until now . Period is due today and I’m 13/14 DPO .

it does look pink in colour and came up at the 4 minute mark …. I’ve had no evaps or anything in on these tests …

does it look like a bfp ???

DC0016A4-11E5-4D20-950D-B9C5141203EA.jpeg

Yes. It looks clear positive. I hope it gets darker and is your take home baby.
:dust:

That looks positive! Good luck for your next test :)

Thanks ladies !
Took another test about 10 minutes (once I’d stopped shaking and convinced myself it was a faulty test !)after this with the smallest amount of wee! And the line came up on within about 3 minutes but fainter !!

Just took another test to show hubby and it’s stark white

2 with definite lines and then a third without. All from the same pack … surly all my urine would be showing the same level of hcg now??

the first 2 tests were with FMU and then the smallest amount of urine which I’d class as SMU . Can it being so early cause then to show negative ??

Could peeing too much be causing it to not have enough time to build? How does HCG work early on in pregnancy?

The test above was taken with FMU , then the second one which I also got the line on was about 10 minutes later with a trickle.

The third test I took was about an hour after this, once id had 2 drinks... Could it be that the urine is more diluted by that point.

I always thought a line was a line. Especially to have had 2 on separate tests with separate urine samples but now the blank one has thrown me off!

In the early days, dilution of urine can make a difference. I say try again once you have been able to hold for 2-3 hours. Try not to drink too much. If your urine is too diluted/pale, take your result with a grain of salt. FXed for you

Just took another with a 4 hour hold . Urine is really dark but it’s negative

It was such a good clear line this morning on those two

Hubby just bought home a clear blue week indicator one

used the same sample - said not pregnant

Have one last Cheapie test left. Will use it tomorrow with FMU and if it’s still negative then I’ll just wait for AF to arrive. No sign of her yet and I normally wake up with her when she is on time so god knows what’s happening . Found it so strange that they were all stark white too until this morning. When they came up so quick ! Really don’t know what’s going on

Just realized we’re talking in two different posts lol sorry. Digitals are notoriously less sensitive. But I think it’s a solid plan to use your test tomorrow with fmu. Can hubby get a frer? I know they’re a bit shady lately with indents and false squinters, but a line on an ic should give a good line on a first response early result

Is it possible that I ovulated later than I thought and that my hcg is still really low ?

I'm going to stay on this one. I just don't want to make you repeat yourself/ most times I'm online I'm half asleep LOL

You mentioned your last two cycles have been abnormal for you. If you're not tracking with opks and temp, it's very much possible that you ovulated later than you think. By the time you have a missed period, it's generally common to get lines throughout the day. But you are using ics, which are less sensitive, and you're not tracking O, which has proven to be irregular for two cycles. Hang in there! Hope you get an answer soon, preferably as a bfp.

Do you think this test looks positive ?

surly I can’t get two posistive tests so close together and they both be wrong !?
My cycles have been a bit weird but today - cd27- would be my normal day get to AF but last month she was early and the Month before was day 29 so who knows !! Maybe the hcg is just still really low ? X

:hugs: Unfortunately, at this point only time can tell if the hcg just needs to build or if af is coming. I wish I could give you a better answer. As far as tests go, I've seen some crazy things and had lines on many brands of tests with betas of 0. So I'm at a point of I'll believe anything these days. I don't see a pic attached to the last post though. I did see the line on the first test, but it was faint. So I wouldn't be shocked if a third test with less concentrated urine than fmu was negative.

Could peeing too much be causing it to not have enough time to build? How does HCG work early on in pregnancy?

The test above was taken with FMU , then the second one which I also got the line on was about 10 minutes later with a trickle.

The third test I took was about an hour after this, once id had 2 drinks... Could it be that the urine is more diluted by that point.

I always thought a line was a line. Especially to have had 2 on separate tests with separate urine samples but now the blank one has thrown me off!

Just to give you some hope...this happened to me today...faint positive on a test with FMU, similar line on a second wee about half an hour later and a third one a few hours later that was stark white...

So I went out this afternoon and bought a FRER...and it was definitely positive! So I'm keeping everything crossed that it's the same for you xxx

Thanks ladies !
Went to the store to grab a frer but they didn’t have any so ended up getting the Asda own digital ones ( only ones they had in!)

I’ve got one last cheapie left from the same bundle as I used This morning.
Will use it first tomorrow and if it’s positive again then will use the digi and see what it says !
I have no symptoms other than nipples being incredibly sensitive . Have had tons of cramping this month too but that seems to have stopped now - it’s just some random ovary cramping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->