13Dpo positive ??

Bummer they didn’t have a frer :(. Can’t wait for tomorrow’s test! Fxed!

UPDATE:

After having another negative test this morning with the same brand IC I spoke with the GP who has advised I wait another week and then take another test if my period hasnt shown by then! Although Ive never heard of anyone getting another BFP after so many negatives :(.

If my period does show then im off for more tests to find out why my periods are all over the shop!

So sorry lovely. xx

thanks ladies :hugs:

still no sign of AF showing today but keep feeling like she is already here ! Wish it would make its mind up so that we can move onto a new month!

thanks @Clo .

Still no sign of the witch but checked my cm earlier and it has a slight brown tinge to it.. could pass as being slightly stretchy and Ive been nausea on and off today. ( The smell of sausages cooking is driving me mad!)... God knows whats happening!

thanks @Clo .

Still no sign of the witch but checked my cm earlier and it has a slight brown tinge to it.. could pass as being slightly stretchy and Ive been nausea on and off today. ( The smell of sausages cooking is driving me mad!)... God knows whats happening!

Oh how frustrating. Would you consider getting a FRER and testing again? I really hope you get some answers soon xx

thanks @Bevziibubble

part of me is still holding out hope that it might just be low hcg and that the first 2 were correct. The dr said that a line is a line and means there is hcg there but i find it odd that it would suddenly disappear after that !

fingers crossed it makes its mind up either way!

thanks @Bevziibubble

part of me is still holding out hope that it might just be low hcg and that the first 2 were correct. The dr said that a line is a line and means there is hcg there but i find it odd that it would suddenly disappear after that !

fingers crossed it makes its mind up either way!

I'll keep everything crossed for you that this is the case! Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"