14 dpo/IUI..BFNs galore

lsyring84

Reaction score
I found an old thread with something like this, but I guessed it was not too likely to get responses so here it is...

This is my first IUI, but 4th medicated cycle with 10mg letrozole and HCG trigger (Ovidrel). I had one big follicle on my left side this time, and IUI on February 3rd (2 weeks ago to the hour right about now). I've been hpt testing for a week (to test the trigger out first and hopefully HCG in).

I had a progesterone test last week and it confirmed O, my levels were at 17.9 which I was told numerous times, was *excellent*.

We have no male factor, but wanted to be aggressive as our insurance will be changing and wanted a better chance.

I've been getting :bfn: for 7 days. What is the likelihood that I could really be pg/will get a BFP? Is it really that unusual to not get a BFP yet? Yesterday and today I had some slight cramping and tender bbs. I usually only get crampy on CD1-3. I spoke to my OB office and they said it's probably negative but I can wait it out too. So that doesn't really help. I have an average cycle length of 32-35 days..so today is day 30. I'm driving myself CRAZY. I just need some reassurance I guess or someone just to tell me to shut up and deal with it.

I'm not doing IUI but am on 14dpo of a 14 day luteal phase and expecting AF tomorrow. I had a negative test yesterday. I pretty much think I'm out but have been working at convincing myself that I might not be by chart stalking all day long...I don't know why we torture ourselves like this :( We can be unrealistic together if you want because it is indeed possible.

Hey your cycle seems to be same as mine. I don't get BFP till cd33 you could be a bit early testing. Why don't you wait till CD33 if AF don't show then test then. Good Luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->