14 dpo. No af. Bfn. Wth.

mattiesmom13

Reaction score
Sooooo ladies,

I'm looking for some hope/insight. As are most of us on here lol.

I have a 13 day lp. Today is 14 dpo therefore af should've started today or at least I should've had some good old cramps signifying her impending arrival. But all I've had is a sore lower back. Which honestly isn't something I typically get or notice preceding af. I usually get weepy and cramps a day or several hours before I start spotting. Which turns into a full flow very soon after.

I usually use opks. This month I didn't because whenever I get a positive I get anxious about timing dtd. I just decided to bd every other day during my fertile week. Well on cycle day 18 I noticed I didn't feel cold at work. This might seem irrelevant BUT during my follicular phase I'm cold when I get to work. I work in the mornings and it's pretty cold this time of year. I could tell it was cold but I didn't feel cold. This is common during my l.p. since progesterone makes me warm. I haven't felt cold at work since then. So I concluded I must've o'd cycle day 17. It's obviously not an exact science tho.

If I calculated ovulation right then today I would've started af. I'm bloated and as I mentioned my lower back aches. I have felt a lot of pressure and what I can only describe as UN af like cramps. They feel like cramps but different. I broke down and took a test this evening but it was bfn. Granted, I don't think I held my urine for long. Maybe 2 hours.

With my daughter I didn't test until a week after when I thought I was due. And I didn't pay much attention to symptoms.

I'm waiting for a few more days if af doesn't show to test. But I am SOOOO tired of seeing bfn. Anyone on here get bfn on 14 dpo and go on to have a bfp? I think if I had implantation it was 9/10 dpo as I had really bad lower back ache that woke me up around 4 am. Anyone?

It seems there are quite a few of us with late AFs and BFNs. I've seen a couple people end up with BFPs as late as 20dpo, and others that got a late AF around that time. Personally, I'm at 20dpo today with no AF and BFNs. It seems like all you can do is wait a few days and then test again if AF still hasn't shown. It sucks because the 2ww becomes a 3ww!! FX for your BFP!

Thank you! I'm hoping my urine wasn't held long enough and that's why I got a bfn. I was 8 days late two cycles ago. Never had a bfp but I decided the cycle was probably anovulatory as when I did get af she was light and very mild. Which indicated to me my lining got too thick and finally shed. The cycle after that was shorter for me. Af started a day early. Now I'm on this one.

I don't have pcos. My cycles with the exception of my anovulatory one, are typically 29 to 33 days depending on when I ovulate. I find it hard to believe this cycle could be anovulatory too. I'm 24 and have had 2 healthy textbook pregnancies. My daughter and a surrogate baby. I've read that boy fetuses can cause late bfp in some cases as they produce hcg slower and in smaller quantities. But I just don't know. I'm having no af symptoms. I'm tired. My back hurts. I've had no spotting this whole cycle. I want af or a bfp. This makes me feel depressed. Must be a full moon with all these late ad's and no bfps!

No kidding!! I don't know what's up with our bodies to be prolonging it this much. I had an anovulatory cycle about 6 months ago, but since then I've been between 30-36 days.... Except this cycle! 8 days late (based off my longest 36 day cycle) and BFN. I'm beyond even wanting a BFP anymore. I just don't feel like it took this month. Now, I just want AF To start to I can try again. Here's to hoping our uteruses will do SOMETHING soon!

I'm in the same boat... I'm roughly 18dpo give or take a day and still no af and all tests are a big fat bfn. I've been cramping for 2 weeks now and that's it. All I want is for af to arrive so I can start fresh lol

Lots of women don't get their BFPs until a couple days after a missed AF, and lots of women only get early BFPs with FMU. Try again in the morning?

I'm 13 DPO myself and my BBTs have stayed high, so I'm hoping not to see AF tomorrow!

I hope we do. This waiting nonsense is bull. I took a test this morning(16 dpo) and another bfn. Garr. Officially two days late.

If I remember correctly, and I may not as it was 4 years ago, when I did test with my daughter my bfp at a week or even a day or two more late, was light. Not a squinter or anything but it was light. The test line was lighter than the control. I thought af was due on a Monday and I think I tested the following tues or Wed. Not positive tho.

Part of me wants to just test every morning until something happens. But I only have 2 wondfos left and 1 frer. Maybe every other day? I'm still bloated. Back aches on and off. Sometimes I feel like I have trapped gas. No cramps tho. I don't ever cramp when I'm pregnant until I go into labor. I get Braxton hicks but they aren't sharp like labor pains. I have had no af cramps this whole cycle. My anovulatory cycle I cramped 11 dpo and spotted. I thought it was implantation bleeding. Something I've never experienced. I never bleed during pregnancy either. Not from sex, pap smears or cervix checks. So I'm actually still very hopeful for this cycle. Just think my body needs more time to tell the pee stick to tell me what's going on in there.

Emchilada: are you still testing?

Greats: 18 flipping days?! Are you gonna test till something happens?

Orglethorp: tell us if you get your bfp!

Thanks for riding this awful rollercoaster with me girls!

Monday I tested with a FRER, since it was a week after AF was due. BFN. I'm thinking either I didn't ovulate or AF is just really late. I've been stressed recently so it's possible that's the cause. I'm going to test again next Monday, just in case. If I miss two AFs in a row, I'm seeing a dr.

I hope you get a BFP, soon!! Our 2wws shouldn't be longer than 2 weeks-- this is just nonsense!

I share your pain ladies! 15 dpo here tested this am and BFN! Im normally a 30day cycle never late but occasionally early making a 28 or 29 day cycle but im at cd31 which is very abnormal for me! Arggg the witch is so cruel sometimes. At this point even with all my symp Im feeling out this month and just want AF to get here so i can start a fresh new cycle!

AF finally showed up an hour ago. I'm actually relieved bc I was so confused what was going on with this cycle.

Glad you can at least have a fresh start at CD1, greats! I've been feeling crampy and nauseated today, so I think I won't be too far behind you. Maybe we will end up in the same 2ww again, this time with positive results!

I still haven't gotten af. Nor have I cramped. I took a wondfo yesterday with fmu and today with fmu. Both stark white negative. I figure if this cycle is somehow miraculously anovulatory just like my august/September cycle then I should start by 8 days after af was due. That was when my lining got too thick and finally shed.

I'm trying not too hold out for a bfp at this point. I guess some sites say to wait until 18-19 dpo to test. I have one frer left. I refuse to buy more. If at four days late I'm still testing negative I may as well wait until I'm nine days late. Then ill know if I was anovulatory or not if af doesn't start.

enchilada: are you still waiting for af?

Yes, indeed! And no cramps today. It could have been a stomachache yesterday, because usually when I cramp, AF starts the next day. I had watery CM this morning, but when I checked in the afternoon it was white and thicker again, with a little stretch to it (not like EWCM, though).

It's possible that when I felt what I thought was implantation pains, it was really ovulation. This doesn't mAke a lot of sense though because the CP and CM wouldn't match up with Oing. However, if late O was the case, I would be starting AF today or tomorrow.

Guess it's just a lot more waiting for us. :/

So I guess I'm back in it again... I had brown spotting yesterday which is always the start of my AF but it's completely gone, no bleeding now. I'm so confused?? I've been feeling like my AF is going to show for 2 weeks now.

So I guess I'm back in it again... I had brown spotting yesterday which is always the start of my AF but it's completely gone, no bleeding now. I'm so confused?? I've been feeling like my AF is going to show for 2 weeks now.

How many DPO are you?

How many DPO are you?

I don't chart or temp, I kind if just go by my typical cycle length and ovarian pain. I should have ovulated 3.5 weeks ago.

Have you ever had an anovulatory cycle before? I read something by another poster that sometimes a sperm will "fertilize" an empty egg sac and the body will go into pregnancy mode and postpone af but you won't ever have hcg and af will eventually start. But I really hope that isn't common!

Have you ever had an anovulatory cycle before? I read something by another poster that sometimes a sperm will "fertilize" an empty egg sac and the body will go into pregnancy mode and postpone af but you won't ever have hcg and af will eventually start. But I really hope that isn't common!

Hm I've never heard of that before, but it's definitely a possibility. I haven't tested in 3 days and am out of tests, do won't let me buy anymore so just going to wait it out I guess.

Just wanted to update you ladies that there is still hope! I just convinced my dh to go out and buy me a box of frers... BFP!!! Even though my test three days ago was whiter than fresh snow! Keeping my FXd for all of you ladies!

Greats, that's so weird about yhe spotting. No way it was IB?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->