14 dpo. No af. Bfn. Wth.

I think I see something too. Super faint tho. Do you have a frer 6 days sooner? They're supposed to be able to detect 12.5 standard but even as low as like 7 or something. Hold your pee for like 10 hours lol. Jk. But seriously. How late are you?

Finally have an update. AF showed up this morning in all her glory, on CD 49. I guess I ovulated much later than I expected and during a very hectic week when DH and I were only able to BD, once. That'll teach me to symptom spot! This cycle I'm going to have to take a much more relaxed approach or else I'll go crazy!

Well poo. At least now you know. Knowledge is power but ignorance is bliss. New cycle new opportunity! I'm still holding down my fort of hope. Still nothing. 6 days late. Didn't test this morning. Just waiting... I almost wanna hold out for a looong time(provided af stays away) and see if I start to feel sick. Morning sickness hits me around 6 to 7 weeks. But I dunno if I have that sort of patience.

Babyshaw, I see the tiniest bit of something. Keep testing and hopefully you'll get clearer results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->