14 dpo. No af. Bfn. Wth.

Sometimes old blood comes out at the time your period is due. It happened to me with my first!

Here you go, ladies. It came up pretty quickly, well within the 3 minute time. I'm wondering if my spotting was IB. It was super light and happened before bedtime. I woke up yesterday and I had nothing. I waited all day for the rest of AF to arrive and she never showed. Yesterday felt different, like my cramps felt different and I have this constant lower back ache, and super gassy as well (annoying my dh with that one :haha: ) so I had this huge feeling I needed to test again ASAP. Dh kept saying trust me you're not pregnant, so it was pretty hilarious to see the look on his face. I must have just had a much longer cycle than normal and OV'd roughly 2 weeks ago when all my AF cramping started.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 15
Yay!!!! Congrats! H and h 9 months for baby #2!

Yay, greats!! What wonderful news and such a great suprise for your DH! Here's to a healthy pregnancy and a little bundle of joy in 9 months.

While I'm skeptical of me getting a BFP, I am still hopeful! You are the 4th person I've interacted with on these threads who got a BFP, and I've only been on for a few weeks. Either I'm next or I'm a good luck charm!

Yay, greats!! What wonderful news and such a great suprise for your DH! Here's to a healthy pregnancy and a little bundle of joy in 9 months.

While I'm skeptical of me getting a BFP, I am still hopeful! You are the 4th person I've interacted with on these threads who got a BFP, and I've only been on for a few weeks. Either I'm next or I'm a good luck charm!

I pray you're next!!!

Checked my CM and there was a little streak of red. It was miniscule (barely even noticeable) but it could mean AF is finally going to show her face.

Congrats!!! That definitely gives the rest of us hope lol. How late do you think you were officially before your bfp? Can't wait to be in your shoes!

Congrats!!! That definitely gives the rest of us hope lol. How late do you think you were officially before your bfp? Can't wait to be in your shoes!

I thought for sure I was a couple weeks late. This cycle was longer than normal but I was dealing with a lot of stress last month so I must've ovulated later than normal.

Checked my CM and there was a little streak of red. It was miniscule (barely even noticeable) but it could mean AF is finally going to show her face.

Well if it is the start of AF maybe you'll get your bfp next month just in time for the holidays!!!

I'm in the same spot... Today is 15 DPO, CD 32. I hate that signs and symptoms of AF are so similar to those of pregnancy! :wacko: Just went out and bought some tests yesterday, but really trying to be patient and wait for a few more days to actually use them... my longest cycle in the last few months was 42 days, so I could potentially have to wait another 10 days. :nope: We were really hoping to surprise our families for either Thanksgiving or Christmas with news of the first grandchild. Trusting in God's timing and trying to keep busy in the meantime.

Congrats Greats on the BFP!!!! That's uber exciting. :happydance:

Finally have an update. AF showed up this morning in all her glory, on CD 49. I guess I ovulated much later than I expected and during a very hectic week when DH and I were only able to BD, once. That'll teach me to symptom spot! This cycle I'm going to have to take a much more relaxed approach or else I'll go crazy!

Have you guys ever planned out bd? Like no matter how busy you are you try to get in a quickie? That's how w conceived my daughter because we tried to make it fun lol

Greats, we did last month for about 2 1/2 weeks around the time of ovulation. I thought for sure we'd catch that egg! Trouble was, it didn't happen for two more weeks! I think this cycle will we more or less try and BD every other day. It'd be good for us, anyway.

Have any of yall used OPKs before? When did you start testing and how many times a day did you test?

Ok gals, can i get your opinion on tests? I thought I was out for lack of symptoms (no cm at all! And period cramps!) these are suuuuper faint...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 9
Am I crazy?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 8
I've had no cm whatsoever. And period like cramps all day. I'm pretty sure I see something in both... Test again tomorrow morning with fmu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->