15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

^ Aw r u guys fighting?

Nah, I still use the 1 digit. Lazy to get a new one right now.

I think that's why your temp is flat :hugs:

We fight over the most ridiculous little things - yesterday he was complaining that I never do the cleaning (I work 50 hours a week and earn about twice as much as he does, as well as looking after 4 dogs, cooking his dinner and driving him to and from work every day). I don't do much cleaning - I don't enjoy housework - but this isn't a new thing...we've lived together almost a year and I haven't changed.

Hi Ladies,
just popped in to see how you are getting on this cycle, even though im not "in the game" this month (well just NTNP) i like to see how your geting on!
Good luck at the Dr on Wednesday Sideways - when i was on my 65 day cycle i went to the Dr and they gave me tablets to take which brought on AF within 3 days, and my cycle went back to normal after that.

Katie - good to hear youve solved the mega early ov mystery! i hope you and your OH kiss and make up soon (well BD and make up lol)

Im just concentating on christmas at the moment - put the tree and decs up yesterday and doing the last bit of christmas shopping today. Im hoping the old "you get your BFP when you stop thinking of TTC" happens for me this cycle.
Im watching "i didnt know ii was pregnant", all these little changes they didnt know were related to pregnancy, im like thats a symptom silly! ive learnt too much from BnB lol

em xx

Glad to hear things are going well for you Em and you're getting into the festive spirit!

FX NTNP is the right approach for you and it happens for you soon.

I just read the thread where people are writing letters to their future babies, and my heart has just about broken. I guess I never realised how much this was getting to me..and that's only in the second month of trying. My God, this is hard.

^ Aw r u guys fighting?

Nah, I still use the 1 digit. Lazy to get a new one right now.

I think that's why your temp is flat :hugs:

We fight over the most ridiculous little things - yesterday he was complaining that I never do the cleaning (I work 50 hours a week and earn about twice as much as he does, as well as looking after 4 dogs, cooking his dinner and driving him to and from work every day). I don't do much cleaning - I don't enjoy housework - but this isn't a new thing...we've lived together almost a year and I haven't changed.

OMG I think your DH and mine are on the same wavelength!!! Mine just got home from working the night shift, and we chatted for a while, then he said "Do you mind picking up today?"
Me: "Yeah I've been meaning to get around to it" [I spent all day out of the house yesterday, didn't have time!]
Him "It's getting pretty cluttered around here"
Me "Some of this stuff is yours and I don't know where it goes! What about all those brass fittings on the dining table??"
Him (stomps over to pick them up) "There my stuff is picked up. Everything else is yours"
Me grrrrrrrrr

Well you know what? I am going to pick up this house today. Most of the clutter *IS* his, because he has hoarding tendencies and keeps a bunch of crap we either don't use or WON'T use EVER. Out of the house it goes today, I don't care what he says. I'm tired of this too!!!

Jerk.

mrsmonkey I hope he gives me something to kick start my cycle again! If AF hasn't shown by the time I get to the doctor it will be CD58.

I was going to carry DH with me in case he has any questions but now I think I'm going by myself, the way he's been such an ass to me lately. He gets in these bad moods based off crap that happens at work then comes home and takes it out on me. *sigh* sometimes I wonder why on earth I chose this childish sh*t as my DH...

What's going on with our menfolk Sideways.....:nope: Mine has finally stormed off to see his parents. God knows when he'll be back.

The worst thing is....I got a faint line on my OPK!!!!! :happydance: I'm trying not to get too excited, because I know that the line could stay faint for days before it gets darker (or even just disappear) but it's the first line I've ever had - faint or otherwise!!!

In fact, lets just hope it does stay faint until OH can start acting like an adult. One of his complaints is that I haven't washed his socks all week. Really?

men, you can live with them, you can't live without them :D

bohoo my temp dropped 0.1 today.
Maybe I should skip charting for a few days, it's driving me nuts.. but of course I can't. I'm obsessed in finding out what will happen tomorrow.

Check out this Ovulation calendar site, it's pretty cool.
I like the detailed day-by-day description of what's happening inside you during your cycle.

https://www.justmommies.com/ovulation-calendar.shtml

Love the ovulation calendar Bunny, especially the bit about when to try and conceive a boy or girl :) It's no good for us girls with wonky cycles though - it only goes up to a 35 day cycle :rofl:

Well, my temp has dipped a little today and I got another faint line on an OPK last night! And it wasn't just me - OH confirmed that he could see 1 and a half lines (we're speaking again)! We didn't BD last night, as I thought if my OPK went positive today I would rather BD tonight and then the next 2 days, and 4 days in a row is a bit much :blush: If it doesn't turn positive today, no harm done - we'll just get back on track tomorrow.

I had quite a bit of what I thought was ovulation pain last night, and some this morning. If I'm right, and the OPKs are right, this means that soy has brought ov forward by 2 weeks!!!!!!

Love the ovulation calendar Bunny, especially the bit about when to try and conceive a boy or girl :) It's no good for us girls with wonky cycles though - it only goes up to a 35 day cycle :rofl:

Well, my temp has dipped a little today and I got another faint line on an OPK last night! And it wasn't just me - OH confirmed that he could see 1 and a half lines (we're speaking again)! We didn't BD last night, as I thought if my OPK went positive today I would rather BD tonight and then the next 2 days, and 4 days in a row is a bit much :blush: If it doesn't turn positive today, no harm done - we'll just get back on track tomorrow.

I had quite a bit of what I thought was ovulation pain last night, and some this morning. If I'm right, and the OPKs are right, this means that soy has brought ov forward by 2 weeks!!!!!!

Hi
Thats great news, soy looks like its defo worked for you then. The ovulation pain sound promising that it is happening doesnt it. Good Luck xx

lets hope it all happens soon for you.... lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: coming your way x

Thanks girls! I'm dead excited to do my OPK this afternoon...how sad is that? :dohh:

Laura - you're chart is looking good! When are you going to test? x

Thanks girls! I'm dead excited to do my OPK this afternoon...how sad is that? :dohh:

Laura - you're chart is looking good! When are you going to test? x

well i thought it was looking good until last night!! i put my temp in for yesterday and it all changed with a solid red line saying i had ovulated thursday just gone, which means we didnt catch it! but then when i entered todays it went back again so i dont know what to think, so i have decided not to test until it says now cos i think i have been getting my hopes up to much so gonna concentrate on crimbo but keep them fingers cross xx

Well FX for then! Is it telling you to test 18DPO?

I think it's still looking good - only 1 temp below the coverline at 6DPO and that could be implantation!

Well FX for then! Is it telling you to test 18DPO?

I think it's still looking good - only 1 temp below the coverline at 6DPO and that could be implantation!

yes it is so i am going to wait until then, i have some cheapie so i will do one of them and a digital, and if nothing. And if my chart changes i will test when it recommends again if AF doesnt get me. And if she does at least i know i ovulated and i am back on track.

Are you going to follow the SMEP this cycle then? i put my name down for it but cos i got all my ovulation wrong i dont think i did properly lol x

We started SMEP...BD'd on cd8 and cd10, but not last night (cd12). I thought that if I got my positive OPK today and had to BD tonight, tomorrow and the day after that would be 4 days in a row :blush: I thought I would wait to see what happened with the OPK and then even if it's negative it's OK - we can just get back on track tomorrow night and no harm done :)

We started SMEP...BD'd on cd8 and cd10, but not last night (cd12). I thought that if I got my positive OPK today and had to BD tonight, tomorrow and the day after that would be 4 days in a row :blush: I thought I would wait to see what happened with the OPK and then even if it's negative it's OK - we can just get back on track tomorrow night and no harm done :)

brilliant sound like you are well prepared! it would be great if your cycle does what you think it is and ovulation is happening then you could get a dec BFP couldnt it?? xx

I know! I'm trying not to think about it....but if I ov'd on cd15, and I have a 10 day LP, that means my test day would be Dec 25th.......:happydance:

But no....I'm not thinking about it. Honest. I'm not. What will be will be....:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->