15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

I know! I'm trying not to think about it....but if I ov'd on cd15, and I have a 10 day LP, that means my test day would be Dec 25th.......:happydance:

But no....I'm not thinking about it. Honest. I'm not. What will be will be....:haha:

that would be fab!! what a brilliant present! i have everything crossed for you xx

It looks like my faint lines yesterday were just a random faint surge - maybe caused by the soy. Just took another test and it was totally blank :nope:

awww Katie, maybe Ov tests just dont work for you?
Im the opposite, i always have faint lines but dont always get a positive!
i really hope soy does something for you xx

Hi Katie!!
Some people don't gradually increase their LH levels, but actually just one day they're higher all of a sudden. So keep up that PMA :) I'm excited for you. I really hope this is your month!!!

Not much going on here - sorry for not being around too much, they finally decided to just go ahead and block this site at work :( So I'll be on here in the PM instead!

Morning girls!

I'm trying not to have OPK anxiety this cycle...:) I had watery cm yesterday though, and (what I think are) ovulation pains again....FF has said that yesterday and today are fertile days....:shrug:

Anyway, we BD'd this morning (cd14) which means we missed out 1 day of the SMEP.....and this morning was a bit hurried :blush: so we didn't use Conceive Plus, and I didn't have time to keep my legs in the air for more than about 5 mins (dogs were crying to go out). Maybe it's not time so it doesn't matter lol

I wish I knew :dohh:

I wondered where you were yesterday Sideways :flower: Never mind - at least you can still get on at night. I really shouldn't be on it at work either - it's probably only a matter of time before they block it there too! What do you do?

Two more negative OPKs today :nope:

Very glad we managed to DTD this morning though - OH has just called to say he's working late and won't be in until after 9pm! Phew!

Hi Katie! I'm a metallurgical technician at a steel mill. I run the metals testing lab and make decisions on any product that operators might place on hold.

I think maybe the line on my OPK was darker than I've been seeing so we're goign to :sex: tonight just in case, though I'm not sure exactly how to correctly read these tiny IC OPK's. Doctor tomorrow, other than that not much else to report :)

Hi Katie! I'm a metallurgical technician at a steel mill. I run the metals testing lab and make decisions on any product that operators might place on hold.

I think maybe the line on my OPK was darker than I've been seeing so we're goign to :sex: tonight just in case, though I'm not sure exactly how to correctly read these tiny IC OPK's. Doctor tomorrow, other than that not much else to report :)

What an interesting job! Do you like it? How did you get into that?

Good luck at the docs today :hugs: Really hope you get some answers!

OK - huge temp dip this morning, and lots of watery CM. Here's what I think could have happened....I got my LH surge late Sunday night/early Monday morning and it was really short (it's me...what else? :dohh:) and today is O day.
That'd be right...OH is working late again :nope:

OK - huge temp dip this morning, and lots of watery CM. Here's what I think could have happened....I got my LH surge late Sunday night/early Monday morning and it was really short (it's me...what else? :dohh:) and today is O day.
That'd be right...OH is working late again :nope:

Morning
if you :sex: yesterday though and if you :sex: tomorrow that would still be in the fertile window wont it?

soy has defo worked then hasnt it, thats great! x

What time is oh coming home? You can always surprise him, you know? ;-)

He's working from 8am-8pm today - it might not be such a nice surprise :rofl:

Negative OPKs again, but if I have had my surge then that's to be expected I guess...

Laura - your chart is looking fab!!!

Hi Katie! Hope we see a temp rise from you very soon, to indicate ovulation! I found some soy pills at GNC. They were called something like Soy concentrate in 60mg tablets, but the label on the back said 34mg isoflavones. So I would need like 3-4 of those a day whenever AF finally shows up, right??. I almost bought them but I want to wait and see what the doc says about my cycle first.

PS - doctor's office closed before my appointment due to inclement weather... so I'm rescheduled for Monday. *sigh*

Hi Katie! Hope we see a temp rise from you very soon, to indicate ovulation! I found some soy pills at GNC. They were called something like Soy concentrate in 60mg tablets, but the label on the back said 34mg isoflavones. So I would need like 3-4 of those a day whenever AF finally shows up, right??. I almost bought them but I want to wait and see what the doc says about my cycle first.

PS - doctor's office closed before my appointment due to inclement weather... so I'm rescheduled for Monday. *sigh*

You're joking!! So you have to wait another 5 days to get some answers? At least you have the holiday season to take your mind off it a bit :hugs:

Sounds about right for the soy - I took 100mg per day 3-7 and I think it might have done the trick!

So here we go again....! I was sure I wasn't going to have to go through the whole 'have I ovulated...have I not ovulated?' anxiety this cycle :wacko:

My temp has gone back up to above the coverline (or where the coverline was last cycle anyway) after a huge dip. My CM has dried up totally. But the nearest I got to a +opk was a very faint line on cd12.

The worst thing is we didn't :sex: last night :( I had a feeling OH would say no after a 12 hour shift....so I'm left with the 'did we do enough?' dilemma as well! We BD'd cd8, cd10 & cd14, which only really leaves me with one session in the fertile window if I ov'd yesterday.

Actually I really hope O day is today....it's OH's day off and I've got a plan :muaha:

So here we go again....! I was sure I wasn't going to have to go through the whole 'have I ovulated...have I not ovulated?' anxiety this cycle :wacko:

My temp has gone back up to above the coverline (or where the coverline was last cycle anyway) after a huge dip. My CM has dried up totally. But the nearest I got to a +opk was a very faint line on cd12.

The worst thing is we didn't :sex: last night :( I had a feeling OH would say no after a 12 hour shift....so I'm left with the 'did we do enough?' dilemma as well! We BD'd cd8, cd10 & cd14, which only really leaves me with one session in the fertile window if I ov'd yesterday.

Actually I really hope O day is today....it's OH's day off and I've got a plan :muaha:

Morning!!
Even if it was yesterday surely if you tried tonight, then this will still be in your fertile window??
Strap him to the bed if you have to !! :rofl: you will get your BFP this cycle xx

Thanks Laura :hugs: I just would have liked to do more....supposed to be following SMEP and do 3 days in a row in the fertile window, but I never seem to be able to figure out when that is until it's too late. Damn OPKs!!! Why don't they just work properly for me!?!??

How are you doing? Any symptoms? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->