15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

do you have a second line at all?

Nope. Nothing. Nada.

FF is adamant though - I thought it was my CM making it think I was fertile, but I've tried taking that variable out and today is still green on the calendar.

Do you think that we're just getting extra short cycles this month hope4bump - to make up for our long ones last time? :haha:

lol, i am not sure what is going on....my temp dipped again, but i have a bad cold, not sure if that affected it...so ff now says i havent ovulated as yet....i'm going to jump of the fridge!! ive done some ic's and they have light second lines, so i dont know... so you took out the cm info, what was left? only temps??

lol, i am not sure what is going on....my temp dipped again, but i have a bad cold, not sure if that affected it...so ff now says i havent ovulated as yet....i'm going to jump of the fridge!! ive done some ic's and they have light second lines, so i dont know... so you took out the cm info, what was left? only temps??

Just my temperature..even when I put in the negative opk it didn't change. I've put the CM back in (might as well tell the truth lol). It might be thinking that as I had a temp dip it's ov day...? :shrug: Think I might try some more dummy temps....

lol, yes, tell the truth. i sometimes think the cp and cm information i give might be wrong, because i am never to sure about that. Anyway, good luck which ever way it goes... i dont think i can follow smep tonight, i feel so rough with this blinking cold... fx for you and :dust:

Good morning/afternoon Katie! Maybe you're one of those few that OPK's don't work on. I'm starting to suspect the same for myself! But then again I'm pretty sure I haven't ovulated this cycle yet, based on my temps. They're still about the same, by the way...

Oh Lord Sideways! I really thought something was bound to start happening for you soon. A lady on here with a 92 day cycle started taking Agnus Castus and got AF 3 days later...would you consider trying that?

I really am beginning to think that maybe OPKs won't work for me....I just want to see a positive on something!!!!

ff is saying that cos u recorded watery cm , when u record a pos opk and a temp higher x3 ur will get ur O day x

Oh Lord Sideways! I really thought something was bound to start happening for you soon. A lady on here with a 92 day cycle started taking Agnus Castus and got AF 3 days later...would you consider trying that?

I really am beginning to think that maybe OPKs won't work for me....I just want to see a positive on something!!!!

I really don't want to try anything that would affect my cycles until I talk to the doctor. I'm going to see him on Wednesday. Wish me luck!!

I really don't want to try anything that would affect my cycles until I talk to the doctor. I'm going to see him on Wednesday. Wish me luck!!

Good luck for Wednesday! I really hope you get some answers :hugs:

Well, I'm still not sure what's going on but, in line with SMEP, we had :sex: last night anyway :winkwink: I think it's a good idea that, even if FF is wrong, when it's a green day we should DTD.

Well my temp is down again today and I'm a bit crampy, but that's all really. We used Conceive Plus for the first time last night so FX if I really am fertile that it's done the trick!

Hold the press!

A lovely lady in my discussion group has told me to disregard any CM you have the day after DTD as it's bound to be watery. Lo and behold, I took out the watery CM from cd9 and my green days have gone back to white! :happydance:

I knew something was wrong! I might sound daft not wanting it to be right, but I like it when mysteries are cleared up! And maybe OPKs will work for me after all!

That's always good news, Katie. It just feels so much better to know what's going on!

Last night I had some more of the brown stuff I mentioned about 4 weeks ago. Except this time it wasn't like CM consistency, it was more liquidy (sorry TMI). I haven't had any more since then, I think it's still just some old blood working its way out. I'm adding this to my list of stuff to ask the doctor. Today is CD54, so maybe AF is on her way soon.

Maybe it's a bit of spotting before AF turns up...or maybe something to do with ov? I really hope you get some answers from the doctors.

I hate not knowing whats going on - that is the most frustrating thing about TTC. That and the waiting :coffee:

Good evening ladies, just got done Christmas shopping (for today). I still have a few more people to shop for but 6 hours in one day is plenty for me. I did have time to stop by my friend's church to watch her play in a Christmas orchestra and it was awesome!!!

Not much else going on, no more brown stuff, no AF, except I am feeling extremely emotional right now!!! I am trying so hard not to just cry :cry:

Good evening ladies, just got done Christmas shopping (for today). I still have a few more people to shop for but 6 hours in one day is plenty for me. I did have time to stop by my friend's church to watch her play in a Christmas orchestra and it was awesome!!!

Not much else going on, no more brown stuff, no AF, except I am feeling extremely emotional right now!!! I am trying so hard not to just cry :cry:

:hugs:

I thought I saw a faint line on my OPK last night, but I think it might have been wishful thinking.

I had what I thought might be ovulation pain last night and my temp has gone up quite a bit this morning....who knows :shrug:

Bad news is OH slept on the sofa last night....every time it seems like things are going well we hit another rocky patch :cry:

^ Aw r u guys fighting?

Nah, I still use the 1 digit. Lazy to get a new one right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->