16 and pregnant arrest!

Yep I was surprised....just thought she seemed like she had her head screwed on (I must be a real bad judge of character :wacko:)

I remember when I first saw these two - I felt sorry for her having to give up her airforce dream as out of the two I thought she'd have more chance of succeeding - he just seemed so lazy. Then I saw the follow up program and thought awww thats great he seems to have stepped up etc

good god what conditions for anyone to live in let alone a defenceless child. Makes you question how "real" is the show....I always presumed it was pretty real as you saw the bad and the good but I wouldnt have guessed from what I saw of those two that they would subject their child to such filth and poor parenting...never thought they were perfect but jeez never would have thought theyd be that bad!!?? two out and out morons!!

Yep I was surprised....just thought she seemed like she had her head screwed on (I must be a real bad judge of character :wacko:)

I remember when I first saw these two - I felt sorry for her having to give up her airforce dream as out of the two I thought she'd have more chance of succeeding - he just seemed so lazy. Then I saw the follow up program and thought awww thats great he seems to have stepped up etc

good god what conditions for anyone to live in let alone a defenceless child. Makes you question how "real" is the show....I always presumed it was pretty real as you saw the bad and the good but I wouldnt have guessed from what I saw of those two that they would subject their child to such filth and poor parenting...never thought they were perfect but jeez never would have thought theyd be that bad!!?? two out and out morons!!

the show is prob. pretty "Real" but people can act real fake aswell....

Am I the only one not shocked about this? :shrug: IMO the father was a waste of space- if i remember right; he could not be bothered to go to school and just barely graduated? Knowing that his family depending on him and he was still sh!tting around :nope: And what does that say about her? To stand by this pathetic boy when she should be looking out for her child's welfare. And then to subject their child to the filth and neglect.. just makes me angry.

I know a few teen mom's and they are wonderful mother's who would give their lives to their babies. Age is not an excuse for this couple... they are just bad people.

In my opinion, he was a 17/18 year old boy. Scream "Immature" to me. So it didn't surprise me when he was so lazy and such. Typical boy. :shrug:

At first, she was young, and she was pregnant. ALOT of teen mothers stay with their baby's father, because they're young and don't know better. Most just want that happy little family.

HOWEVER. what they did, has no excuses! He had grown up (so I thought) and was excelling in the Air Force. And she looked to be pretty on top of the whole, stay at home mom and wife thing. So it shocks me because thye really pulled it off for the cameras. It really looked like them and theyir little girl would go far. They made it seem like they had a good life and were both maturing. :shrug: Guess not.

Thought this was an interesting read on the subject https://www.hollybaby.com/2011/09/21/16-pregnant-ebony-jackson-rendon-jocelyn-feces-arrest-josh/

Aw, that makes my heart sad. :( I can understand where she is coming from with the drugs after the loss of her son. Not an excuse, but I can relate. When I lost my first baby, I took it very hard and started doing drugs and drinking alot. Coping method.

..still don't agree with her doing it though with her daughter in the house. there's no excuse for that..

but hopefully she will get help, and her and Josh can get their lives back on track and get Jocelyn back and have a good family.!

To me it's just not an excuse to neglect the child you do have. Yes, it hurts, yes it's a pain that no one really understands unless they have been in that situation but they have a lot of women who have suffered a loss and don't allow things to get so extreme.

I hope they get the help they need, and I would love to see them have their child back. But only if they are stable emotionally, and finacially.

It's a sad story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->