17 weeks and 6 days with opening cervix ~ FINAL UPDATE PAGE 19

Stay put baby! I am so glad to see you are still hanging on! I hope your ultrasound goes well - is it tomorrow or next week? Keep those feet up and stay hydrated! Many prayers and thoughts your way! :)

Good luck at your scan tomorrow! :hugs:

At 1:15 am today I gave birth to a beautiful and perfect baby girl who was unfortunately too early and too small to survive. Her name is Charlotte Mae (leaving last name out for privacy) and she weighed 9.4 ounces and was 9 3/4 inches long. Though she was only with us for a short time we love her very much and and will greatly miss her. We are completely heartbroken and will be taking the next few days to ourselves to mourn our loss and start healing. Thank you to everyone for your support. When I have come to better terms with what has happened I may write my story in the second trimester losses.

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: I bet she was absolutely beautiful. I'll be praying for you and your OH

oh hunny :( i am so very very sorry. words just cant express it. my heart just fell when i saw that you put final update....

you will be in my prayers. again i am just heart broken for you~

I am so sorry hon. My thoughts are with you, your husband and daughter. :hugs:

im so sorry for your loss. my thoughts are with you and your family :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss. :cry: I lost a baby at 20 weeks to the same issue. Please take care of yourself and talk to your doctors about prevention and care for an incompetent cervix. :hugs: Here's my story if and when you want to read it.

https://www.babyandbump.com/second-trimester-losses/434005-avalon.html

I'm so sorry to hear that. Charlotte Mae is a beautiful name, it's terrible she was taken too soon.

I am so sorry hun :hugs: you and your family are in my prayers

I am so sorry for your loss. You, your OH, and your daughter are in my thoughts. :hugs:

How very heart breaking to here. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this devistating time. There are no words that will help at the moment but I am sure I speak for all here when I say our shoulders are here whenever you need them. God bless you little Charotte Mae, spread your wings and fly little angel!:hugs:

I am so sorry hun for your loss. What a beautiful name you gave her. Please take good care of yourself. I wish there was more I could say... I am just so sorry and heartbroken for you :hugs:

Take as much time as you need.. and only when your ready
Your an almighty Brave Girl, who deserves nothing but the best
Your strenght is inspirational

You and Your family
and most of all your tiny angel princess
are in my taughts, gone too soon...

from one angel mummy to another
Just want to send you massive hugs and love
and wishing you all the strenght in the world at this hard time

SLEEP TIGHT CHARLOTTE MAE xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online