17 weeks and 6 days with opening cervix ~ FINAL UPDATE PAGE 19

Still thinking of you! Hope all is going well! :hugs:

Any new updates?

Things seem the same so far (fingers crossed). I will know if things changed for sure Thursday.
I am still checking the toilet (the doctors and nurses made it sound like baby would just fall out) I thank God every time I go to the bathroom.
I will def. keep you posted on any news.

You are doing a fantastic job, keep strong for your beautiful baby girl.

Thinking of you. Everyday that passes is a day she gets stronger.

x x x

Huge :hugs: glad you are staying strong and LO is staying put! You're getting closer and closer! Hang in there!

Got all my fingers and toes crossed for you. x

Things seem to be going well. The doctor didn't want to check my cervix today, she said there is no need to monkey around down there if I feel the same and I haven't had any bleeding or leaking. I am glad she didn't because I am nervous about irritating it, but I wish there was a way to know if it has dilated anymore without actually pestering it. I fear that saying things are well when I really don't know might jinx us.
My doctor was thrilled that I made it another week. She told me to keep doing what I have been doing. We listen to baby's heart and it was around 160 as usual (thank God) and I'm measuring at 21 weeks. I have an ultrasound and doctors appointment next Thursday woo hoo. I can't wait to see my baby again (on the screen, I don't want to see her in person for a long long time, keep cookin' baby).
Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts. We are just taking everything one day at a time.

Once I hit 22 weeks they will put me in the hospital for just bed rest and they probably won't give me steroids for baby until 24 weeks. However all that sounded like it was really up to the doctor at the hospital. I really want to get past 24 weeks but I'm focusing on just getting to 22 weeks. If I reach a bunch of small goals I will eventually reach my big ones.

yay so glad everything is still going ok.. just keep up what you are doing hun.. 14 days and you will be at the 22 week mark...

im keeping things crossed for you and I agree, doing small mile stones at a time are easy to get through hun. Ive been there myself. xx

Yay! You are doing really well. I will continue to cross everything for you x

My dear,
you are so great to take it strong and with courage!
I will keep you in my prayers. Stay strong and positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->