17 weeks and 6 days with opening cervix ~ FINAL UPDATE PAGE 19

Well if its not bad news, then its fair to say its good news :thumbup:
Glad she's staying put x

Stay put little baby!! You keep resting dont do anything.. roll on when you are 22 weeks xx

Keep cooking gorgeous little bubs xxxxx good luck sweetie xxxxx

Glad everything is going well. Stay put little one. X x x

Yayyy! Stay put little one!! Crossing everything I have (not just my fingers) for you!

So glad things are going well! And you sound so positive, I'm sure that helps keep everything going smoothly, too. Huge :hugs: Hang in there, not long till your 22 week goal and then not long till 24 weeks. You have a very good attitude about reaching small goals to get to the bigger ones! :hugs: You are so strong! Hang in there LO! It's a lot comfier inside mommy's belly than it is outside anyway! Take advantage of her womb while you can!

Excellent!!! You've made one goal and hopefully the next two roll on quickly for you and your little girl! <3

((hug))

Glad no news was good news!

We are all thinking of you and the little one.

YAY, well done baby keep hanging in there. I am so pleased hun i must admit was a bit worried as you hadn't updated for a bit but this is great news. Only 13 days till 22 weeks so 27 days till 24 not long really just keep doing what your doing as its obviously working xxx

I hope things are still going well for you.... I think they can check your cervix via ultrasound they can measure and see how things are going without too much hands on down there!! Good luck and sending lots of calming dust your way!

Keep resting! You are doing an amazing job.

Keep us updated - I love to read 'no change' x

Glad your Lo's hanging in there. :happydance:

I hope things continue 'not to change' and that she stays put until it's safe for her to emerge!

Good luck.

xxx

glad to hear that she is staying put. Keeping my fingers crossed for you both.

Great news! I was thinking about you, but couldn't find the thread.

Am I the only one who notices that there are updates every 4 pages? She doesn't have to update until 20. Lol!

Youre doing brilliant, like the Doc said keep doing what youre doing, i did 5 weeks in hospital before my son was born, you would be surprised how quickly you get used to it x

only a few more weeks until you're out of the danger zone!! sweet and beautiful girls, I'm.. xxoo praying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->