17 weeks and 6 days with opening cervix ~ FINAL UPDATE PAGE 19

Wonderful news! Just keep yourself in bed as much as possible. I have a friend who was in a similar situation(she was actually 19 weeks) and she made it to 28! Of course baby was still not born the way us women hope they will be, but she made it and is a beautiful 1 year old!

The doctors gave her little hope and told her that the most she'd probably make it to was 21, and even then that would be impressive. They were wrong.

Try not to stress more than you need to, that alone will make your little girl more vulnerable. Stay positive and keep yourself relaxed. Keep trying to distract yourself and think about other things. All of us on B&B will be cheering and praying for you!

That is great news! Keep resting up and staying positive :)

That's great news :) Thinking of you and your little girl xx

That's brill babe,praying she stays put for alot longer xx

good news my dear. take it one day at a time..that's all you can do. I know bed rest is hard. I did it for 10 weeks and there were days when I thought I was going crazy. Try to sleep, read and pass the time doing things you like to do (that can be done lying down that is) Keep your pelvis elevated as much as possible and above all try not to stress. It's difficult I know. I have a friend who got through 8 weeks of strict bed rest with no stitch in and she managed to save her twins. The doctors had given her very little hope. Even in my case, the doctors were pessimistic. Just k now that you are doing your best. God bless

Great news! Hope your little lady stays put for a good long while yet!

xxx

good news hun hope she stays put until at least 24 weeks but hopefully longer...

thts brill news, heres hoping ya lil girlie stays snug in there
x

Great news, hope your good news continues, keep ya chin up and ya legs xxx

great news! Are you keeping your feet and bottom up??? I pray for you everyday that your sweet one stays put!!!

This is amazing news. Hold tight...you can do it. Still thinking of you x

Just got back from the doctors office and good news (well good in our situation anyways). I was 2 cm dilated at the hospital (Thursday) and I have not dilated anymore since then:thumbup:. Obviously I'm not in the clear and it's hard to say how things will go but to me this is good. I still have my hope and faith.
Then we got to hear baby's healthy heart pumping away made me smile. I can't believe how much I love her already. I might have to fight for a while but I'll do anything for her.

fingers crossed for both of us and cowboys angel too who like me keep going into labour but thankfully it only progresses so far, my cervix like yrs keeps opening but was damaged in two of my previous pregnancies so lead to my third pregnancy being a premmature but healthy delivery really hoping to make it to 30 weeks then 32 and so on I live in two week incrememnts. big hug coming yr way xx

That is great news that it hasn't dilated any more. Stay positive and hang in there. She's just anxious to meet her mommy. Maybe read her some stories about how patience pays off?

That's great news hon. May it long continue.

You and your little one will be in my prayers. Stay strong, sweetie. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"