18 Days post D&C with Positive test....pregnant? or cruel joke?

nothing for me

took a HPT ill attach it just because lol

i think negative, although i see a faint line.. i doubt im preggo yet though
i posted a thread with more pinks and link to some inverts if u wanna look

yea, how can I find it--I am still somewhat new to this site and havent exactly figured out how to navigate lol

link to inverts in page three
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...dated-link-inverts-help-line-eye-right-3.html

I am recovering from my D&C following a mc at 12 weeks...not much bleeding and i go for blood test to check levels on tuesday morning...i wonder what the heck they will be...i may just start checking with pregnancy tests as well afterward...eager to start trying again too but need to wait for 1st AF and who the heck knows how long that will take...hope you dont mind that i joined in...bazzb...i remember you from the 1st trimester forums...sad to be joining over to this forum...wishing everybody luck this time around!!!

well sorry you are here but happy to have you! feel free to post tests and updates, I'm always on here.

on a side note....

AF was super light today...(it started today and I think its already stopped). Im thinking that because of the D&C there wasnt that much lining left in there to have a full blown AF. We'll see if there is anything tomorrow.

sorry you are joining us :( but you are more than welcome!

hopefully we will all be over to the first trimester forum soon :)

Im okay except for cramps...eh. So much for it stopping, AF is full blown. I called the doctor about BC today. I think I want to wait a little bit before trying again. Nervous about going through this all again right now I guess. I've been going back and forth for a little while now...do you think its normal?

totally normal! what you have been through is tramatic
XX

Hey guys, hows it going? Any news for anyone?

just got done with AF---today I am feeling like I want a baby again---im wishy washy

I am still bleeding, more today and yesterday and it has now been 10 days since d&c i am hoping this ends soon...208 hormone level check this past monday hopefully the bleeding is eliminating the rest of the hormones...i am planning to take a pg test tomorrow to see if it still shows up positive from the pregnancy.....

good, still a little spotting...been super busy lately so havent been on here much

I spotted for a few weeks after bleeding stopped

I'm doing pretty good! I gave in and tested this morning at 8DPO, and I got a :bfn:. I'm not to disappointed because I know it's way early! I'm going to try to hold off till Sunday to test again, but I'm a test-a-holic so I'll probably end up testing in the morning! :haha:

This afternoon I started getting some slight cramps. It started on the right side and now it's a little bit of both. They come and go, and they aren't really painful. I also started getting slight tender breasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->