• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

18 Days post D&C with Positive test....pregnant? or cruel joke?

I know
Just not here completely yet but it's red and light so it will be heavier in a day or two I think

How is everyone today?

Well I am offically TTC now whoo hooo..

im so excited for you! :) time for you to get dancing! (after AF of course lol)

haha of course! hopefully it doesnt last tooo long

how are you ladies today?

I'm good! Today is CD8, so I am starting SMEP. I am praying this will be the month and get the Christmas miracle I've been praying for!

yay! SMEP i may try that!
Hoping for a xmas bfp myself or at least a new years one lol

Wow that seems completely complicated. How can you even enjoy sex when you make it a into a job. Plus I wonder how it affects sperm count having sex that often..you would think it would need to build up a little bit in order to have a better chance conceiving. We all know we are capable of getting pregnant, so I think adding all that stress of worrying is unnecessary.

I support you guys using it...to each their own...but I think that you guys would benefit from not stressing it and enjoy the BD'ing and let it happen on its own. If you wanna do it everyday cuz the mood is right, go for it, but not because your "scheduled" to do it... ya know

I know what you mean

I told hubby we are having sex every second day. I plan to seduce him ahah... and then a lil extra when i get my positive OPK... I think i will spice it up this month :)

Oh, we still will enjoy it! With :sex: every other day :spermy: has 48hrs to reproduce.

okay soo today I tested..(even tho the earliest I should be testing is like the 21st or 22nd..but hey thats just me lol)

BFN--I didnt even get line eye off this one, there was NOTHING.

Lets see what happens in a week from now!!

lol you are way to early love!
gl next week keep me posted ok?

AFM my AF is bothering me, a lot of cramps and much heavier than i am use too

mine was too when I finally got it...it was light for like the first day and WHOA for the other few days. I figured that all that time without one allowed for more tissue than usual to accumulate. who knows???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->