• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

18 Days post D&C with Positive test....pregnant? or cruel joke?

no, im holding out until friday--I really wasnt supposed to test until at least the 22nd (some say the 25th) so I will just hold out a couple days to make sure

its so exciting isnt it
I cant wait til im in the 2ww LOL who would think id wish for that

I'm just wishing for a negative HPT, never crossed my mind I would wish for that!

I was in that situation a few months ago froma MMC at 11 weeks also.. it sure does suck
BIG HUGSX

I will have a test to post later...came a little quicker and a little darker (its still light tho, nothing like the control line) but I think i am for sure preggo!

Yeah Nicki!! :happydance:

AFM- I think I O'd either yesterday or Wednesday, an we got plenty of :sex: in! I never really had egg white CM, but it was hard to tell since I was using preseed. Anyways hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Now it's time to head out for some Black Friday shopping!

enjoy the shopping... im at work :(

Nikki! where are u lol

lol sorry guys, holiday weekend (thanksgiving/black friday) is on right now..It will be on tonight..sorry to keep everyone waiting!!!

OMG i guess we will let you off the hook lol

question ladies, i never have any bleeding after my period. I stopped spotting around monday-tuesday and I went to the bathroom a sec ago and there was some brown, does this ever happen to you? this is a first for me... odd

Idk...I dont recall anything like that but I cant say I ever really take notice to much.

So heres the pic..this one is from tonight...Its still light. I have had a light line the past 3 days. This line seems to be no darker then yesterday. Mind you, I am not "first pSee in the a.m." testing.

Should I be worried that it hasnt gotten darker yet?[IMG]https://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p270/bacartikitten/1123.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry the pic is bad..I have an old blackberry bold and it takes horrible pics.

I see the line!!!! Yay!!!! Don't worry about it staying light, with my daughter I got a faint line at 10 dpo in the afternoon, no line the next morning at 11 dpo, and then an even fainter line in the am at 12dpo. And I had an absolutely perfect pregnancy with her! Congrats again!!!

Bazzb- sorry, that's never happened to me :( idk what that could be, maybe just your body trying to get back to normal??

I hope that's all it is
It's very light and mixed with discharge sorry if tmi
Nikki omg omg omg
It's dark!! Use fmu and a frer and it will be beautiful! I am so happy for u xx

lol hun it is in no way dark but i love the enthusiasm :) I dont know what a FMU is, but I will get a frep test soon..I wish the digi ones werent so dang expensive because its alot easier to read preggo or not preggo then to sit and play with the shade of a test line

Thanks for all the support!! Cant wait for you guys to fall preggo, then we can start a new thread!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->