• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

18 Days post D&C with Positive test....pregnant? or cruel joke?

AF is practically gone just some light light light spotting :)

Cant wait to BD ;) haha

How r u guys?

We are good...We have BD'd enough since AF that I will be truly surprised if I am not pregnant. The first time we ever BD'd I got pregnant with my daughter and then there was one month where I lost my health insurance and couldnt refill my b/c and got preggo with my son.

I am just curious to see what the MC has done too my body (if anything at all) because under normal circumstances there is no way I would have been going about BD'ing the way we have and not gotten knocked up

is OH excited for you guys to try again? :)

he is excited.. and when I say im worried about another MC, he says dont worry we are going to make a super baby- lol he cracks me up

LOL super baby!! Im sure you will have no problems...Im excited for when you can start testing!

thanks hun
hope you are right
X you have been great thanks for all of the support

That's great bazz...get to :sex:! Lol!

Nikki when will you start testing?

AFM: no real updates. I'm on CD12, I should be Oing sometime this week. Still negative OPK ( I tested a few hrs late today cuz I was shopping with my mom and brother).

Ohhh it shouldn't be long for you now! Good luck ;)

I'm cd 6 so I'd day o is a while away for me

Well Ladies...I took a test today again (still shouldn't be testing until at least the 22nd, but oh well)...I got a very faint line after a couple of minutes..I was gonna try posting a pic but with my phone its soo grainy that you cant see anything on the pic..its veryyyyyy light...but very promising! :)

it was just a cheapo dollar store $1 test...so I am very happy it had a light line--Im impatient but I dont have the cash to spend on the CBD ones

I love the $ store tests! That's what I got my BFP with my son on! I just got my first ever +OPK! Woo-hoo! I better get :sex: !! We BD last night, so I hope :spermy: catches the egg!!

oh lord...december is gonna be an exciting time for you missy!!

Hi everyone!!
Sorry to barge in on your thread, the title caught my attention because I am 11 days post D&C with very positive HPTs..... GRRRRRRR!!! I wish I could force that HCG out of my system with sheer will power so I can get back to TTC. I have a 16 mo old daughter and we wanted her to have a little brother/sister close in age *sigh*
Anyway, how long after the mc bleeding stopped did you all get BFNs?? Thanks for the input!!!
And congrats mommynikki, you give me hope!!!

Thanks! And your not barging in at all! It took me 4-5 weeks to get a negative test...it felt like forever

Oh man, the last 2 weeks have felt like an eternity!!! And I'm only halfway there, grrr

Its different for everyone...Bazz and I MC on the same day and she got hers like a week or 2 after me...ive heard ppl getting them right away...I guess it would just depend on how fast you would drop your HCG to start AF back up. I will tell you this tho...when I started working out...my AF came back right away. I think it kick started my body.

Good to know, I started working out again on Monday so maybe that will do the trick. I'm going to take another HPT on Friday to see where I'm at- I'll be exactly 2 weeks out from the D&C. You test again this morning???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->