18 Days post D&C with Positive test....pregnant? or cruel joke?

No I didn't. It's positive so there's no reason to test again. I'm prolly just going to a appt

Do you have a plan/date as to when you will start testing?

Yay Christmas baby lol.. I had to go and test this morning just because you said something the other day....lol Big Ol Pink line :) Theres no missing this one!

https://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p270/bacartikitten/1126.jpg

OMG how nice is that!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT :)
BUG HUGS to you lady

thank you!! I called to make an appt today. I think they do 8 weeks as the first appt...I am going to ask if they will scan..thats when I found out last time and I dont think I could wait 4 weeks more to get my first scan...i would be be throwing up with anxiety

yah they should do that for you since you had a MC last time.. they are usually a little nicer after that or so I have heard.

Lets hope so ...I am very scared. I really dont want to go through a MC again :/

I know what you mean..

Im stressing about if ill ovulate this cycle, and if i do then ill stress if i got preggo and if i do then ill stress about a MC oh my...

So true Bazz! Nothing but anxiety for the next couple of weeks *Aaaaargh!!* I'm on CD 4 and I'm so stressed

Im cd 12 and i usually dont o til after 20 and im already stressing
worry i wont ovulate lol

please join my other thread "BD'ing my butt off whose in it for November"...I started that thread last month and 9 people fell preggo on my thread..it may be lucky---may be superstitious but wouldnt hurt to give it a shot!

thank you!! I called to make an appt today. I think they do 8 weeks as the first appt...I am going to ask if they will scan..thats when I found out last time and I dont think I could wait 4 weeks more to get my first scan...i would be be throwing up with anxiety

That's an awesome line Nikki!

I switched docs after my last MC, because she didn't seem like she even cared much even though she knew my history. So I talked with my new doc a few months ago, and she told me they would get me in as soon I got a :bfp:!

I loved my old office but they are no longer affiliated with the hospital I like...and I HATE the other hospital, so I literally had to switch the day after my MC so that I could get a doctor that would do my D&C at the hospital I like. The day after my MC I had to go to my old ob office to get my records and I felt like I could have died--I felt like I was reliving everything, so Im glad I had made the switch for that reason too.

At my new office, I only really dealt with the sono tech..she was very nice and cried with me and hugged me after confirming no heart beat on my final scan. That really meant a lot to me because it was a very lonely and sad time for me and since I didnt share the news with my family, it was nice to get that hug.

I am hoping the rest of the staff is as nice. We'll see soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->