18 Days post D&C with Positive test....pregnant? or cruel joke?

that dark line is the control (just in case you thought it was my test line)...my line is very light pink and barely noticeable

Fmu= first morning urine sorry!
I hope I get a bfp soon but with this brown
Today now I'm all worried :(

that dark line is the control (just in case you thought it was my test line)...my line is very light pink and barely noticeable

I know which line I'd ur test line
But for a 88 cent Walmart test that's pretty freaking dark for like 11 or 12 dpo!
:)

LOL okay, i didnt know because you said dark (as im squinting here to see it on my screen) lol and I need to catch up with my abbreviations! I suck! lol

I have a test sitting in the bathroom...Im trying to hold off a day or two but testing is like an addiction now..all I wanna do is test haha

I wouldnt worry about the brown..it could be some blood left over from AF mixed with CM...I would worry more if it was red but brown says that its old. You could be getting ready to Ov if you havent already...hows charting been going for ya?

Ok thanks That makes me me feel a bit better
I'm on cd 10 no o yet usually it's between cd 20-30 but who knows lol this is my first real cycle since the mc

Did u use opk this cycle ? How many dpo r u?

I didnt use a OPK...and I am not sure of my CD...i got AF roughly Oct 27..so i have just been going off of that.

The thing I have always gone by is that I would get AF then 2 weeks from the first day of AF is my open window and then 2 weeks from then is testing time.

My line is darker today :) [IMG]https://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p270/bacartikitten/1124.jpg[/IMG]

thanks! I am very excited but trying not to get too excited...I wont know if I am in the clear for a long time from now...so I cant really celebrate until Im into the 2nd tri

I no same here
But eh the first step is getting preggo so let's celebrate that!

My levels were still elevated after my D&E years ago... it took over a month for them to go down. They say you can't get pregnant right after a D&E or D&C in any case because within that month, you don't ovulate... after you have your first normal AF though, you can start trying again :) I'd call and have them tell you your HCG numbers. Are they having you get blood work done to watch to make sure they decrease to normal?

EDITED:

Ah! I'm sorry about my above post, yes I wasn't seeing all the pages and the date skipped my mind

Her tests went to negative and she had her first af a few weeks ago! :)

Yes..I got AF a week after my last blood work (which was around 20 when they tested)...I got AF on Oct 27th and this is considered my first cycle. I have had negative preg tests after my D&C and prior to AF.

I think my Thread Title may have thrown you off...This thread was started over 2 months ago

Yes, just noticed that now, boy do I feel like a clutz :p Good luck to you dear though, they say you get preggo really fast after a D&C so here's hoping for you, so sorry about not noticing all the extra pages >.<

I tend to get pregnant easily..My other 2 pregnancies were fine...it was just this 3rd one that I lost. Im just hoping for the best with this pregnancy that everything turns out fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->