18 Days post D&C with Positive test....pregnant? or cruel joke?

im NTNP for now
see below my test from yesterday I think by friday it will be negative :) i just want to move on

I don't blame you. Ive kept busy and its help. Somethings I see or think about still make me sad, but once I found out, my D&C could have came fast enough.

I was trying to get pregnant this time (the 1st time...all 3 of my pregs were unplanned) but it was pretty much NTNP, I wasnt going to go out and by ovulating kits or anything, I just planned on staying "active" and hoping for the best.

Do you have any kids already?

no unfortunately none yet:( soon i hope i love kids. Ive just been married over two years, so hopefully soon, this was our first pregnancy

i see from your ticker we lost our angels on the same day

Wow, I guess we did. That's just the day I found out though, I urged them to do a sono at my 8 week baby appt (usually they do not do them until 12 weeks) and there was no heart beat. I'm not sure exactly when I lost the baby though--I never had any pain or bleeding. If I didnt ask for a sono, I dont know when I would have known.

I think you will have no problem with your next pregnancy. I have heard of people miscarrying the first time, then getting pregnant shortly after and have no problem carrying and giving birth to a health baby

hope you are right
mine is by the day we found out also. I had a MMC, some brown spotting which they kept saying was nothing as I had a good scan at 6 week 3 days, finally the spotting stopped but one night i thought i irritated my cervix so i went in and they sent me for a scan i was around 11 week 2 or 3 days and they told me the baby stopped growing at 6 week 4 day but my body didnt expel it :(
I had to take pills to make the actual mc happen

Good luck girls, I hope this is it for you both and we send love to your angel babies :)

I had the sono at the one office, went to the hospital and lied about pain to get another scan cuz I thought they would have better equipment, and then had to have another before my D&C...it was a nightmare I felt I would never wake up from. I am real happy to have this website because it has made healing a alot easier for me. I don't have to feel akward talking to people I know and the people on here actually know what I am going through. Its hard talking to people who dont know because they tend to say stupid stuff trying to help but coming off very insensitive. I feel blessed to feel a connection throughout this horrible ordeal.

off subject but you said you had a natural MC, Do you know if the levels of HCG differ from natural MC or a D&C?

thanks
i no my test are left over hormones as they are getting lighter, im only testing to make sure i got back to negative.

im crossing my fingers for my next cycle!

i have no clue
Last time i had my betas tested was 6 weeks 1 day and they were 35,000

I only asked because Ive heard that passing naturally could leave leftover tissue, that may be why your hcg levels are still showing. Because they suctioned the tissue out from the D&C, do you think my levels would go down faster or does that not matter?

hmm point, I did have a scan last week and it was all clear no tissue left over though

I wonder why they haven't done a scan on me unless they did one in the OR during the procedure

hmm maybe they did then?

I had a scan two weeks post miscarriage. I think i heard with d&c it drops faster but I really dont know. Do you know how high your levels were? mine were pretty high so that takes longer to decrease.

The lastBW I had they were like 3,000, i think that was around 3-4 weeks. I had BW done the day I found out but I never had the results from them. I switched providers the next day because I didnt know my office no longer had affiliation to the hospital that I preferred, so I had to switch doctors before my D&C

ohh ok i understand
maybe test tomorrow and post a pic and see if its darker, if it is go in and get your betas done! :)

i got one done today..I will have my numbers tomorrow..I will still need another test on thursday to show whether they are increasing or not,...I will post another pic tomorrow tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->