• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

18 Days post D&C with Positive test....pregnant? or cruel joke?

yes sorry I forgot!! let me know what happens tomorrow and post your pic.
I really hope you are pregnant!!!!!!!!! :)

Me too--Oh lord I am trying not to be hopeful.

I am about to eat this ice cream and sign off for the tonight---talk to you tomorrow!!

Night

So I should be getting my numbers today from my first BW---I am so extremely nervous/anxious---- They were supposed to have been getting back to me before lunch time, but I guess that isnt happening. I will call at 1pm.

Wish me luck...Going to get another test to post right now

Well...called about my results.. the doctor said that it was most likely leftover and werent going to have me do BW again. However, they werent aware I was trying again so once I told them, they said to still do the BW tomorrow.

I did take a at home test thought and its lighter than yesterday, so Im going to go ahead and say that it most likely isnt a pregnancy.

Here is the picture...the one on the left is from Monday and the one on the right is from today.

There's always next month I guess...
https://https://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p270/bacartikitten/oct10th.jpg

Does anyone know if you can even get pregnant before your levels are completely at zero?

https://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p270/bacartikitten/oct10th.jpg

aww hun im sorry
I think we will both be novemeber BFP :)
did he say what your beta was at today?

Ahh I've just read this whole thread & got so excited for you, I really hope it's not left over. It did seem very dark to just be left over hcg though!!
I hate all this ttc, makes your emotions go up & down within the blink of an eye!
I really hope next month is your month girls & hopefully mine too! X

aww hun im sorry
I think we will both be novemeber BFP :)
did he say what your beta was at today?

Its okay, I mean I cant expect too much, Ive only been "Trying" now for like 2 weeks...

November will definately be our month!!! :)

btw they didnt give me numbers but I am sure they will on thursday when they compare the two

Ahh I've just read this whole thread & got so excited for you, I really hope it's not left over. It did seem very dark to just be left over hcg though!!
I hate all this ttc, makes your emotions go up & down within the blink of an eye!
I really hope next month is your month girls & hopefully mine too! X

I was starting to get excited too but oh well, I should have expected this...I will still get the blood work tomorrow just to compare numbers, at least if it is leftover HCG then I will know approx how fast its leaving...

November seems like the lucky month anyways! lol

hi

so my ovulation kit came today and of course me being me I had to pee on one lol
I got positive, then using the same urine I got a very very faint line on a hpt. So I am guessing the left over hormone made my ovulation test positive? i guess that makes sense

ill attach them anways

How are you feeling now? hope all is well
xx

I hope it's a new and healthy pregnancy! Ask for the numbers from the other day, and the new ones you'll take. Best of luck!!!

LOL your soo funny about the ovulation kit....how do they even work? I am interested

Im doing alright. Really, Im not sad...I trying to rush things and thats not the way to go about it. It will happen. Plus I have 2 right now so sometimes I find myself like

"why do I want another one again???" as I pull my hair out lmao

I am hoping for next month but def before christmas!

I use clear blue digital ovulation
They can be used at any time of the day but preferably the same time each day Once your lh surge is detected u get a smiley face ! U should ovulate between 12-36 hours After the smiley i think

I used them Once before and got pregnant that month!!
Here's hoping they work in November :)

Good luck tomorrow!

Sorry :( but theres still hope ! But if not ill join you guys for this november bfp cycle !!!!

Look forward to November :)
We will have to make a new thread then

I am with you on the new thread. So with these ovualtion kits...how much? and can you reuse them (pee on them more than once?) and did your levels mess with this one?

there are all different brands, some very cheap, I personally like the digital because there is no guessing! I got mine at costco online for 50 plus tax

My pack came with 20 stick (month supply roughly)

I think mine last night is affected by my left over HCG i dont think I am ovulating yet, but what do i know lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->