• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

18 Days post D&C with Positive test....pregnant? or cruel joke?

Well I got pains before on my left side after my D&C and they said they thought they were "ovulation pains"..I was gonna see if I could feel them again next month but idk exactly how they work...am I ovualting while in pain? did I already or am I about to? lol

I looked up that kit you have online. I seen some under $30 so I think I might give that a try but I will probably wait until I get a period first...I will be mad if I spend money and waste them all because of left over lol

yah there are some cheap ones that are great as well!

Im not using mine anymore until i get my period!

that one I seen cheaper was a clearblue too like yours

arer you in the states?
was it clear blue digital?

Yea im in PA...Are you in the states?

and yea it was a clear blue digital. I just googled the test and it will bring up sites that are selling the test and different prices.

Here is one link for one 24.29 with .99 cent shipping

This one is for $36 + free shipping

If you end up getting another one, shop around a little...deals are out there!!

Im in canada! so if i do even order from the states i end up paying duty fees and then it costs just as much LOL the joys of canadain prices

You have to pay a duty tax?? Geez...we have ordered things from China before and didnt have to pay a duty tax...however we have had customs take a box or two. (jerks)

If you want, I can put it in a boat and send it across lake Erie :) Duty free! lmao

Cheaper to order from China. They usually ship ground mail if it's in the states, I find. It's always been faster and cheaper from China for me. I'm in Northern Ontario thouhh

Maybe! I will look into or if I need tO order more
Hopefully I dont :)

heh thanks!
did u get acne with either of your pregnancies, i had tons and it is starting to clear now a bit but the right side of my face is in chin area is still bad :*(

hell ya...I had acne as a teen (not horrible but it would leave scars) so they put me on acutane...and it all cleared up. But since all of this...my face looks like sh*t...and I even got some on my back.

Im assuming its from the extreme change in hormones. Cant wait for it to all clear up!!

glad im not alone but i wish u werent suffering with it either!I have a new cleanser tonight to try
hope it works, i look nasty lol

before pregnancy i never had an acne issue, would just get one of two before af

My skin is hyper sensitive...which is part why I got acne as a teen because I didn't realize it until later.. I have a allergy to sulfa and a lot acne products and face washes have sulfa in them and once I found some that didnt, everything turned around.

Right now I just have some bumps..nothing too bad

My OH had a huge one on his face this morning so I didnt feel so bad hahahahaha

LOL nice, my hubby always gets zits when my AF is due!

Did you go for your other beta yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->