18 Days post D&C with Positive test....pregnant? or cruel joke?

I wasn't trying at all , don't know how it happened so soon, I'm just going to have wait this one out and see what cards I'm thrown,Im from England btw x

i am not preventing this month but not trying either. I dont even think I am ovualted yet since my MC, but i really dont know lol

England that is far away i am in chilly Canada lol

U will know when u ovulated by you cervical mucus ( sorry to sound crude) when the mucas appears u will know your ovulating , England is not much warmer than Canada, I could wet and windy :(

I’m having clear/white (kind of stretchy discharge since Monday) I took an OPK Monday and it was negative. Just because I was curious.. it may be positive now if I tested..

I am just dreading the snow lol

I took a cheap dollar store opk tonight and it was negative
And I confirmed that with a digital cb opk
So no surge yet but that's fine
Last week I was getting positives due to left over hormOnes so I'm just glad they are gone :)

They scheduled me for another BW next week to make sure Im at zero...I will be happy to get AF

Me too Nikki
Not sure when I should expect it though lol
Like no clear really

We will get there...eventually. I am happy that to have someone going through the same thing as me with same dates and everything...it helps having someone to compare situations with.

We will be blessed soon. I am excited to be chatting about our pregnancies and babies lmao

Lol I cannot wait either!!
In a way I was glad the clear blue digi opk was negative
Before I was getting positives due to hcg
Hope we get af in a few weeks!

I heard you can check ovulation by taking your temp every morning and see the spike that way too, has anyone tried it?

i started temping since Saturday lol
so far they have stayed pretty much the same

only thing with tempting you wont know until after you ovulate as the temp rises once you do. Although it is a goos method to enusre u r ovlating

Oh okay, well I don't want to know afterwards lol So I guess I will try something different. I dont want to buy a opk until after AF because I know I am too impatient and will be using them when I shouldnt lol

I know
I have used too now, but i put them away! no more til after AF!

I heard you can check ovulation by taking your temp every morning and see the spike that way too, has anyone tried it?

I temp. When you temp you do it every morning before you get out of bed (once you move around your BBT can change), I keep my thermometer by my bed. And you have to temp at the same time everyday (within 30mins or so).

It is true that you don't know until after you O but it helps pinpoint when you O. After a couple of cycles temping you start to see your patterns. I use fertilityfriend.com, it's a free charting site, and it will start predicting when you will O based on your previous charts. It's normally pretty close to when your fertile! They also have a smartphone app, and iPad app! Hope that helps a little!

:dust:

thanks for the info!
I have been taking mine eveyr morning once i wake up( i keep my thermometer on my night stand)

so far my temp hasnt changed much

When you O, you will see a shift in you temp. The progesterone causes your temp to rise. If you aren't pg your temp will go back down right before af, but if your pg your temp stays elevated! I recommend plugging your temps into a chart. Like I said I use fertilityfriend.com. It also lets you record symptoms and when you BD. Here's my chart for you to look at https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Pray2bBlessed/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->